NatMags closes sales arm in group restructure
- Hotcakes nets ex-Cosmo man. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p4
Reports that Matt Briggs, former deputy show director of Cosmopolitan Show, has joined brand experience consultancy Hotcakes as a full-time producer. Information on the acquisition of Gruner + Jahr company by National Magazine; Remarks from Briggs.
- NatMags seeks agency for new titles. Barns, Emma // Campaign;6/3/2005, Issue 23, p1
This article reports that the National Magazine Co. is understood to be preparing to launch two women's titles and has approached a number of ad agencies with launch briefs. The publisher is said to have a monthly women's "Body and Mind" title and a weekly magazine scheduled for launch later in...
- Cosmo Show gets big spend. // Marketing Event;May97, p8
Reports that the National Magazine Company has increased its expenditures for the 1997 Cosmopolitan Show.
- NatMags to unveil Zest for Men title. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign (UK);05/15/98, Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the launching of a health and fitness title, Zest for Men, by the National Magazine Company. Details on the audience which will be targeted by the magazine; Aims of the magazine; Comments from editor of the magazine, Paul Colbert.
- Cosmo Show looks north. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p4
Deals with the Cosmopolitan Show to be held by the National Magazine Co. in Manchester, England from October 26 to 28, 2001.
- NatMags to launch first online venture with UK.women.com. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;06/23/2000, Issue 25, p8
Announces that National Magazine Co. has launched a Great Britain version of the United States portal women.com called Uk.women.com.
- Esquire to reveal a sophisticated new look with June issue. // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p3
Reports the retention of market positioning for Esquire magazine by the National Magazine Company in Great Britain. Features of the magazine; Decrease of the circulation of the magazine.
- The National Magazine Company... // Campaign;12/19/97, Issue 51, p18
Focuses on the National Magazine Co.'s plan to increase the number of published issues of `Esquire,' `House Beautiful' and `Zest.'
- NatMag 100 Award. // Campaign;10/1/2010, Issue 39, p3
The article offers information about the NatMag 100 Award, an initiative that is in line with the 100th birthday celebration of the National Magazine Co. Ltd. in Great Britain.