NatMags closes sales arm in group restructure
- Hotcakes nets ex-Cosmo man. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p4
Reports that Matt Briggs, former deputy show director of Cosmopolitan Show, has joined brand experience consultancy Hotcakes as a full-time producer. Information on the acquisition of Gruner + Jahr company by National Magazine; Remarks from Briggs.
- NatMags seeks agency for new titles. Barns, Emma // Campaign;6/3/2005, Issue 23, p1
This article reports that the National Magazine Co. is understood to be preparing to launch two women's titles and has approached a number of ad agencies with launch briefs. The publisher is said to have a monthly women's "Body and Mind" title and a weekly magazine scheduled for launch later in...
- Cosmo Show gets big spend. // Marketing Event;May97, p8
Reports that the National Magazine Company has increased its expenditures for the 1997 Cosmopolitan Show.
- NatMags to unveil Zest for Men title. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign (UK);05/15/98, Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the launching of a health and fitness title, Zest for Men, by the National Magazine Company. Details on the audience which will be targeted by the magazine; Aims of the magazine; Comments from editor of the magazine, Paul Colbert.
- Cosmo Show looks north. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p4
Deals with the Cosmopolitan Show to be held by the National Magazine Co. in Manchester, England from October 26 to 28, 2001.
- Cosmo show seeks backers. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p14
Reports that National Magazine Co. is looking for sponsors for feature areas in the 1997 Cosmopolitan Show on May 2 to 5, 1997 in Great Britain. Sponsors in the 1996 show.
- NatMags to launch first online venture with UK.women.com. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;06/23/2000, Issue 25, p8
Announces that National Magazine Co. has launched a Great Britain version of the United States portal women.com called Uk.women.com.
- Esquire to reveal a sophisticated new look with June issue. // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p3
Reports the retention of market positioning for Esquire magazine by the National Magazine Company in Great Britain. Features of the magazine; Decrease of the circulation of the magazine.
- The National Magazine Company... // Campaign;12/19/97, Issue 51, p18
Focuses on the National Magazine Co.'s plan to increase the number of published issues of `Esquire,' `House Beautiful' and `Zest.'