Greanpeace in hunt for TV campaign agency
- State Panel. // Environmental Forum;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p53
The article announces that the Environmental Law Institute (ELI) has been appointed to the Adaptation and Response Working Group of the Maryland Climate Change Commission.
- Connecticut Combines Two State Agencies. // Solid Waste Report;7/19/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p5
The article reports on the creation of the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (Connecticut DEP), a combination of two states agencies and portions of a third.
- Environmental Policy. // Ukraine Country Review;2010, p140
The article lists the government agencies and environmental associations in Ukraine including the Council of Teams for Nature Conservation, Ecoforest and Dovkillia.
- Environmental Policy. // Comoros Country Review;2010, p106
The article presents the government agencies and environmental associations in Comoros, which enforce environmental protection policies including the Ministry of Agricultural Production, Fisheries and the Environment, International Environmental Accord on Climate Change, and Kyoto Protocol.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // China Country Review;2010, p236
The article reports on the international environmental agreements and associations in China which includes its major international accords, major international accords, and major conventions regarding living resources.
- ADVERTISING AGENCIES. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p34
A list of the top advertising agencies in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including SK+G, B&P Advertising, Media & PR, and The Glenn Group.
- TBWA joins $1 billion-agency club. Lafayette, J. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p40
Reports that TBWA has joined the $1 billion club among independent US-based agencies when its 1991 billings topped the $1 billion mark, the first time in the agency's 21-year history. TBWA's expansion plans; Asian markets; Strategic acquisitions; Comments from Willam Tragos, chairman-ceo, TBWA;...
- Daihatsu ads to end as U.S. exit nears. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p42
Reports that Diahatsu America will cease advertising in the US market for cars and sport utility vehicles within six months. Kresser/Craig, Santa Monica, Calif. handles the $10 million account; Plans for staff reassignment; Comments from Bob Kresser, chairman of Kresser/Craig.
- Recession adds price to image ads. Sloan, P. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p45
States that in this recession-torn economy, advertisers are beginning to slip prices into some very tony ads. The reason: advertisers don't want consumers to believe the maxim that if they have to ask a product's price, they can't afford it. Swarovski Jewelry U.S. broke a $4 million magazine...