DCH wins Â£14m Teflon business
- Doner tipped to win ...3m Young's task. // Marketing Week;6/22/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p10
Reports on Great Britain-based seafood company Young's Bluecrest's appointment of agency Doner Cardwell Hawkins to handle its multi-million sterling pound advertising account. Young's conducting of a review after Grey Advertising's resignation of the account.
- Doner Cardwell wins ...10m Blockbuster global ad brief. Garrett, Jade // Campaign (UK);01/21/2000, Issue 3, p5
Reports on London, England-based advertising agency Doner Cardwell Hawkins' winning of video rental chain Blockbuster's non-United States advertising account as of January 21, 2000. Company background.
- Blockbuster ...10m UK account goes to Doner Cardwell. // Marketing (00253650);1/20/2000, p6
Reports on the appointment of Doner Cardwell Hawkins as Blockbuster Entertainment Corp.'s advertising agency of choice in Great Britain. Other agencies that pitched for the account; Company background.
- Doner picks up Lakeside retail task. // Marketing Week;5/27/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p10
Reports that British creative agency Doner Cardwell Hawkins has won the advertising account of Lakeside Shopping Centre in England. Total budget; Other agencies considered by Lakeside.
- Doner Cardwell unveils Casio G-Shock spot. White, Jeremy // Campaign;12/1/2000, Issue 48, p8
Reports the launching of television advertising of agency Doner Cardwell Hawkins for G-Shock watches of Casio in Great Britain. Design of the advertising; Aims of the commercial; Producer and director of the campaign.
- Fuller's by Doner Cardwell celebrates Henry V's battle cry. // Campaign;11/14/97, Issue 46, p6
Reports on the advertising campaign released by Doner Cardwell Hawkins for Fuller's London Pride bitter. Concept of the advertising campaign; People behind the creative work for the advertisement; Assertion of account manager Graham Christie regarding the implications of the advertisement campaign.
- Ultralase hires DCH for Â£5m job. // Marketing (00253650);7/26/2006, p3
The article reports that the company Ultralase, the laser vision correction and cosmetic surgery specialist, has hired the company Doner Cardwell Hawkins to handle its ad account. The appointment comes ahead of an expansion of the specialist services in Great Britain, followed by the recent...
- Doner Cardwell picks up Â£2m finance task. // Marketing Week;11/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p10
Reports on the appointment of agency Doner Cardwell Hawkins to handle the advertising accounts of asset management firm Threadneedle Investments in Great Britain. Benefits of the appointment; Factors contributing to the appointment decision of Threadneedle; Company background of both firms.
- Big Yellow appoints Doner Cardwell for above-the-line task. // Campaign (UK);10/11/2002, Issue 40, p8
Reports the appointment of advertising agency Doner Cardwell Hawkins by The Big Yellow Self-Storage Co. to handle the ad campaign of the storage company in Great Britain.