McCann wins Â£9m Fujitsu-Siemens European communications brief
- McCann restructures a bit of job loss news. // Campaign;03/12/99, Issue 10, p48
Reports on McCann-Erickson's response to news that the advertising agency is planning to restructure in Great Britain.
- McCann Seattle revamping. Dawson, Angela // Adweek Western Edition;08/17/98, Vol. 48 Issue 33, p2
Reports on a move to revamp McCann-Erickson's office in Seattle, Washington. Search for an account management director to replace deputy managing director Gail Piper; Piper's return to San Francisco, California as an agency consultant; Addition of Ed Cotton as director of account planning;...
- Killer Instinct. Linnett, Richard // Adweek Southeast Edition;01/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p52
Highlights the management of the advertising agency McCann-Erickson. Overview of advertising accounts handled by the advertising agency; Clients of the advertising agency in 1999; Corporate culture at the advertising company.
- McCann-Erickson to expand presence here. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;5/8/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p43
Discloses plans of advertising firm McCann-Erickson to expand business operations in Puerto Rico. Development of operations to meet client needs; Purchase of local advertising agencies; Company reputation; Future plans.
- McCann-Erickson Manchester has made... // Campaign (UK);03/05/99, Issue 9, p3
Reports on McCann-Erickson's reduction of its television department as part of the advertising agency's restructuring in Great Britain.
- McCann restructures. Lenihan, Rob // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/22/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p4
Reports on advertising agency McCann-Erickson Worldwide's renaming of itself as McCann-Erickson WorldGroup. Positioning of the agency as a global marketing communications company; Acquisition of four marketing and public relations companies in the United States and Great Britain.
- McCann, BBDO top the chart at Manila 4As show. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/5/2003, p8
Advertising agencies McCann-Erickson and BBDO/Guerrcro Ortega have walked off with the top prizes at the 4As Agency of the Year Awards in Manila, Philippines as of September 05, 2003. McCann was named Agency of the Year, winning three of five categories used to judge agencies: industry...
- McCann-Erickson holds on to ...15m Somerfield. Day, Julia // Marketing Week;1/27/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p12
Relates that advertising agency McCann-Erickson has retained the account of Great Britain-based supermarket Somerfield. Other advertising agencies that vied for the Somerfield account; Advertising campaign created by the agency for Somerfield.
- McCann-Erickson set for two major reviews. Mutel, Glen // Campaign;9/12/2003, Issue 37, p2
Reports on possible plans of two clients of Great Britain-based advertising agency McCann-Erickson to review their creative accounts prepared by the company. Amount invested by clients in the advertising campaigns designed by the advertising agency; Impact of reviewing of creative accounts on...
- Ray of Light. Norton, Justin M. // Adweek Southeast Edition;01/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p30
Features McCann-Erickson, 'Adweek' periodical's Western Agency of the Year 2001. Accounts won and lost; Attributions to its success; Statements from the company's executives.