Clemmow to raise profile of Bacofoil
- Clemmow Hornby Inge scoops TK Maxx work. // Marketing Week (01419285);3/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p10
Announces the appointment of advertising company Clemmow Hornby Inge to work on the creative project for clothes chain TK Maxx in Great Britain. Amount spent for advertising; Development of creative concept in house; Management of the media planning and buying by Starcom Motive.
- Clemmow Hornby Inge. // Marketing (00253650);Dec2002 Supplement, p6
Focuses on the success of advertising agency Clemmow Hornby Inge in the year 2002. Projects of the agency; Business clients of the agency.
- CHI in pole position to land Heineken as Lowe chooses Stella. // Campaign;6/14/2002, Issue 23, p1
Reports on the possibility for Clemmow Hornby Inge to acquire the Heineken England and Ireland account without a pitch after Lowe resigned from the work.
- Initiative and CHI head new-business league. Newland, Francesca // Campaign;12/12/2003, Issue 50, p6
Advertising agency Initiative Media Inc. and Clemmow Hornby Inge have won more new business this year than any other media or creative agency, according to new-business league tables for 2003 published in the journal "Campaign." Initiative, led by Jerry Hill, takes the number-one slot in the...
- Smith and Pam are Clemmow Hornby's first creative hirings. Clark, Mairi // Campaign;6/29/2001, Issue 26, p7
Reports that the British advertising agency Clemmow Hornby Inge has hired Laurie Smith and Matt Pam.
- Tango hands Clemmow Hornby Inge Â£5m task. Bashford, Suzzy // Marketing (00253650);2/7/2002, p3
Reports the awarding of advertising account for Tango to Clemmow Hornby Inge (CHI) by Britvic to revive the brand sales in Great Britain. Effect of creative approach imitation by rivals to Tango's sales; Revival of market share from stiff competition with other beverages; Need of Tango to fight...
- CHI boosts Premier Foods account with Rowntree's Jelly win. // Campaign;12/13/2002, Issue 50, p1
Reports on the appointment of advertising agency Clemmow Hornby Inge (CHI) by Rowntree's Jelly to rejuvenate its brand. Focus of CHI; Earlier advertising campaigns of Rowntree's Jelly.
- Safeway awards account to Clemmow Hornby Inge. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;7/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p10
Reports on the selection of British agency Clemmow Hornby Inge by Safeway PLC to handle its advertising account. Safeway's annual spending on advertising; Relaunching of Safeway stores.
- Untitled. // Campaign;11/21/2003, Issue 47, p10
Presents statistical figures related to performance of various business enterprises and media agencies, as of November 21, 2003. Business gained by Clemmow Hornby Inge; Net business of Initiative Media Inc.