Royal Bank of Scotland to review Â£10m account
- RBS in agency talks over corporate ads. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign;11/30/2012, Issue 48, p1
The article reports that the Royal Bank of Scotland is reviewing its corporate advertising account in Great Britain.
- PITCH UPDATE. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2013, p52
The article reports on the revelation of the timings for Williams & Glyn's ad pitch by Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
- Lowe Live creates its first TV work for RBS Advanta credit card. // Campaign;10/26/2001, Issue 43, p8
Reports the development of the television advertisement for RBS Advanta credit cards by Lowe Live in Great Britain.
- Saatchi set to win Â£10m RBS. Furness, Victoria // Marketing Week;1/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p9
Reports on Royal Bank of Scotland PLC's (RBS) selection of Saatchi & Saatchi Co. PLC to handle its corporate advertising account in Scotland and England. Terms of the deal; Other RBS advertising accounts handled by M&C Saatchi; Other businesses of RBS.
- RBS calls Â£132m media review. Banham, Mark // Campaign (UK);6/4/2010, Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the review of Royal Bank of Scotland's 132 million pound media planning.
- Four to pitch for Royal Bank of Scotland brief. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign (UK);09/18/98, Issue 38, p10
States that the Royal Bank of Scotland has invited agencies to pitch for its RBS credit card media account. Identity of four agencies who are poised to be bidders of this account; Comments from Tim Lewis, marketing director of RBS; What constitutes the notion that the bank is looking to expand...
- RBS draws up pitch list for global corporate campaign. Benady, David // Marketing Week;2/1/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p11
Reports on Great Britain-based Royal Bank of Scotland's review of its advertising account as of February 1, 2001. Advertising agencies included in the review.
- Untitled. // Marketing (00253650);11/15/2001, p5
Reports the launching of the television advertising campaigns of the Royal Bank of Scotland in Great Britain. Introduction of the R21 existing accounts in the campaign; Promotion of the Royal Gold account; Emphasis of an advertisement on the bank's customer services; Feature of the existing...
- Credit where it's due only. Bernstein, David // Design Week;10/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p10
Comments on the advertisement of the Royal Bank of Scotland for its Advanta credit card. Shape of the card; Reasons for changes in the shape of the card.