LDA plans single brand to sell London internationally
- London. Mannion, Michelle // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Sep2012 Where To Meet Supplement, p6
The article offers travels tips for London, England. and includes recommendations for dining, accommodations and entertainment.
- London, on the cheap. Driessen, Christoph // Asian Pacific Post;3/10/2011, p7
The article offers tips to stretch one's budget when traveling in London, England which include visiting Westminster Abbey with free admission, staying at bargain-rate lodgings and attending open-air concerts for free.
- London Blitz. HOWARD, RACHEL // National Geographic Traveler;Oct2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p34
The article offers travels tips for London in England, and includes recommendations for dining, accommodations, and historic excursions.
- Insider's Guide to London. Rigton, Clare // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/30/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 31, p43
The article offers travel-related information about London, England, including information on shopping destinations, eateries, and entertainment destinations.
- LONDON. Ho, Valerian // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Jan/Feb2016, p60
The article offers travel tips for London, England including the Horse Guards Parade, the Tate Modern Museum and the Thames River.
- London. // Premier Hotels & Resorts;Winter/Spring2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p168
Presents information on traveling to London, England. Ports of entry; Cultural attractions; Recommended hotels.
- Historic Traveler trip planner. // Historic Traveler;Feb97, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p24
Presents a guide for travelers to London, England. Transportation to and around London; Telephone services; Car rentals; Lodging and dining places; Attractions; Tourist information.
- Scouring London for Danger Mouse. Intrator, Nancy // Christian Science Monitor;3/29/95, Vol. 87 Issue 85, p16
Gives details of the author's family trip to London, England. The search for Danger Mouse.
- Street life. Drinkwater, Ros // In Britain;May99, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p36
Describes the Chelsea shopping district in London, England. Peculiarities of the area; Blue Plaques marking the homes of famous former residents; Loss of the street's individuality in the 1990s; Popular cafes and restaurants.