L'OrÃ©al picks md of luxury goods
- L'Oreal appoints Cadbury woman to director's role. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);12/6/2001, p4
Reports on the appointment of Julie Davidson as marketing director of the Garnier and Maybelline cosmetic labels of L'Oreal in Great Britain. Job responsibilities of Davidson; Replacement of Guy Farmer by Davidson; Obligation of Davidson on all British agency relationships.
- 'Keeping it cool' harder than thought, even on big budget. Sloan, Pat; Cuneo, Alice C. // Advertising Age;10/20/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 42, pS8
Reports on the changing advertising campaigns of Nike Inc., L'Oreal Corp., and Levi Strauss & Co. How international markets viewed Nike's lifestyle approach in advertising; L'Oreal's willingness to reinvent itself; Teens as the major target audience for Levi Strauss & Co.; Facts on Carol...
- L'Oreal Kids. Mehegan, Sean // Advertising Age;6/29/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 26, pS16
Profiles Carol Hamilton, senior vice president of marketing for the L'Oreal retail division of Cosmair. The launch of L'Oreal Kids shampoo; Marketing techniques; How L'Oreal listened to kids when developing the products.
- Brand Manager of the Week: Jodie Wickers, Senior CRM manager, L'Oreal. // Marketing (00253650);12/5/2012, p62
An interview is presented with the brand manager Jodie Wickers which focuses on her role at the cosmetics company L'Oreal SA, data-driven marketing, and her interest in safaris.
- L'Oreal looks for UK luxury Brands division director. // Marketing (00253650);4/11/2002, p3
Reports the recruitment of managing director of luxury products division in Great Britain after the promotion of Edgar Huber by L'Or&eagrave;al.
- L'OrÃ©al Professionnel Targets Men. Evans, Matthew W. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/5/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 117, p6
The article presents information on the new concept called L'OrÃ©al Professionnel Homme, from L'oreal Professionnel. The venture includes a hair care and styling aids line, a hair color system applied by salon staff and in-salon men's areas called Homme Centers. Heather A. Lew, marketing...
- L'OreÃ©al promotes Tanguy to front Helena Rubenstein. // Marketing Week;5/6/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p5
Reports that L'Oreal, the beauty products company, has moved its general manager and long-time marketer Michael Tanguy to head its Helena Rubenstein division in Paris, France. Selection as the best marketer by his peers in the British toiletries market; Guy Farmer's appointment to replace Tanguy...
- L'OrÃ©al picks Italian chief for LancÃ´me. // Marketing Week;5/6/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p6
Reports that the cosmetics company L'OrÃ©al has appointed its Italian luxury products chief Claudio Collarile to head its LancÃ´me business in Great Britain. Promotion and relocation of Thierry Cheval, the previous LancÃ´me general manager, to Paris, France; Collarile's career history and...
- SPEICHERT LOOKS FOR 'BIG GROWTH BETS' AS FIRST CMO. NEFF, JACK // Advertising Age;2/21/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p25
An interview is presented with Marc Speichert, the head U.S. marketing executive for the French personal beauty products company L'OrÃ©al. Speichert says the company created his position because the U.S. remains a market capable of considerable growth. He discusses his past experience as a...