Norwich & Peterboro' in marketer hunt
- Ex-NTL chief Hounsell takes N&P job. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);6/27/2002, p4
Reports on the appointment of Mike Hounsell as marketing and sales director by Norwich & Peterborough Building Society in Great Britain. Job responsibilities of Hounsell; Marketing activity of the company; Plans of the organization to broaden its portfolio of pensions and insurance products.
- N&P launches into B2L market in Gibraltar. Martin, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;11/6/2006, p25
The article reports on the penetration in the buy-to-let market by Norwich & Peterborough in Gibraltar. According to product manager Richard Barker, this market was designed to aid residents and expatriates to purchase or remortgage their home, holiday property, or retirement residence. With...
- N&P gets into sub-prime. Jones, Lee // Mortgage Strategy;10/30/2006, p29
The article reports on the launch into the sub-prime market with credit repair mortgages by Norwich and Peterborough Building Society company in Great Britain. According to product manager Richard Barker, the sub-prime lending is one of the fastest growing areas in the mortgage market and most...
- Title Deed. // Mortgage Strategy;6/11/2007, p79
The article discusses how John Wilcock, product and marketing director for Astra Mortgages company, developed a name for Norwich and Peterborough (N&P) company's dedicated buy-to-let lender that can stand out against the competition in the mortgage market in Great Britain. Wilcock asserts that...
- N&P chief Bullock is new BSA chairman. Salmon, James // Money Marketing;5/25/2006, p22
The article reports on the election of Norwich and Peterborough Building Society chief executive officer Matthew Bullock as the chairman of the Building Societies Association. Bullock is known to have a broad banking career. He stated that the drive towards principle-based regulation will...
- Mother knows best - on sales. Noakes, Gary // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/25/2005, Issue 2692, p7
The article reports on the views of Matthew Bullock, chief executive of the Norwich & Peterborough Building Society company that travel industry should go out of its way to recruit mothers who wish to work part time. He said mothers make the best sellers and can generate twice as many sales as...
- N&P offers cruise prize to promote tracker mortgage. // Money Marketing;11/21/2002, p22
Announces that the Norwich & Peterborough Building Society is promoting its tracker mortgage with a competition giving homebuyers the chance to win a Caribbean Cruise.
- N&P and Yorkshire in merger deal. // Mortgage Strategy;4/25/2011, p7
The article reports on the announcement of Yorkshire and Norwich & Peterborough Building Society on its decision to merge to deliver long-term value to customers in Great Britain.
- N&P launches lowest ever 10-year fix at 3.99%. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing (Online Edition);1/24/2012, p6
The article informs that Norwich & Peterborough Building Society has issued a ten-year fixed rate mortgage at 3.99 per cent, available from January 25, 2012, up to 75 per cent loan-to-value with a fee of only 295 pound.