Huggies puts pressure on Pampers with club revamp
- Marketing dividends. Brennan, Terry // Traffic World;07/07/97, Vol. 251 Issue 1, p26
Reports on the increase in United States-based Kimberly Clark's exports of baby products to Europe as of July 7, 1997. Growth's impact on increase in total US exports to Europe; Company's shipping contracts with ocean carriers.
- K-C pampers tots with toiletries. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;12/13/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 50, p6
Focuses on the line of baby toiletries to be launched by Kimberly-Clark (K-C) under the Huggies brand. Competitors of K-C in the baby products market; Advertising campaign for the toiletries; Features of the products. INSET: K-C PUTS $80M ON PUSH.
- Kids' kit teaches bath-tissue habits. // Packaging Digest;May2006, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p10
The article introduces Cottonelle for Kids, a dry bath tissue and moist-wipe solution manufactured by Kimberly-Clark Corp. in Neenah, Wisconsin. The product has custom-designed packaging and supporting graphics to teach children good bathroom ad hygiene habits. The packaging system comprises...
- Some Smelly, Some Sweet. Viveiros, Beth Negus // Direct;Jul2003, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p23
Talks about the direct mail offers being sent by baby companies to parents. Comments on the mailings of Similac about its Welcome Addition Club; Coupons and newsletters being mailed by the "R" Us family of stores; Sample product being sent by Huggies.
- K-C Looks To Improve Business. // Nonwovens Industry;Jan2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p12
Kimberly-Clark Corp. has announced two brand extensions in its infant care business that fall in sync with plans to improve profitability and boost returns. The introductions include the addition of a full line of bath and body products to the Huggies diaper brand. Among the toiletry items...
- Diaper Line Expanded. // Nonwovens Industry;May2004, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p14
This article reports that a second size has been added to Huggies Convertibles diaper-pants in the U.S. Initially available in a single size designed for babies weighing more than 27 pounds, Huggies convertibles will be offered in a size for babies weighing between 22 and 26 pounds in U.S....
- K-C Improves Baby Products. // Nonwovens Industry;Jun2004, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p12
This article reports that in an effort to maintain market momentum that, as of 2004, earned it higher-than-ever first quarter sales, the Dallas, Texas-based Kimberly-Clark company is launching innovations across its entire line of childcare products. Chairman and chief executive officer Thomas...
- Pampers Easy Ups to rival Huggies. Arnold, Matthew // Marketing (00253650);8/9/2001, p5
Reports the replacement of Procter and Gamble-owned Pampers Premiums diaper range with Pampers Easy Ups in Great Britain. Rivalry of the product with Kimberly-Clark-owned Huggies; Comparison between features of Pampers and Huggies; Initiatives for the launch and marketing of Pampers Easy Ups.
- High and dry. // Choice;Apr2007, p33
This article evaluates several baby diapers including the Huggies Crawler, the Select Crawler from Woolworths and the Babylove EcoBots Crawler.