British Gas appoints customer loyalty head
- British Gas CRM boss in sudden exit. // Marketing Week;2/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the resignation of customer relationship marketing (CRM) executive Nigel Grimes at British Gas PLC in Great Britain. Career history of Grimes; Realignment on the responsibilities of CRM role; Evaluation of the advertising account.
- BG Group announces management update and Board change. // World Energy News;11/14/2013, p2
The article announces that British multinational oil and gas company BG Group PLC chief operating officer (COO) and executive director Martin Houston has stepped down from the Board and Group Executive Committee (GEC).
- British Gas picks head of online service House. Thomas, Daniel // Marketing Week;1/15/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p6
Reports on British Gas' promotion of marketing officer Andrew Mann to head of its online home management service, House.co.uk. Job responsibilities; Direct supervisor; Charlie Herbert's replacement of Mann in the position of head of marketing communications.
- British Gas ups marketing team. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;5/29/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p9
Announces the plan of British Gas to create two positions, head of customer retention and head of customer relations, in an effort to improve its marketing department. Plan for the employees appointed to the position to work with existing marketers who report to British Gas director of...
- Stretching service. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);7/26/2001, p22
Profiles Nick Smith, director of marketing and strategy at utility provider British Gas. Career background; Opportunity for linking the brands across the Centrica group; Views on retaining the British Gas names; Plans to hone the firm's image.
- British Gas creates role for customer strategy. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);1/31/2002, p8
Reports the appointment of Nigel Grimes as customer strategy director of British Gas in Great Britain. Job responsibility of Grimes; Concentration on the behavior and needs of the customers; Amendment of strategies for development of customers proposition and communication.
- Helge Lund leaves Statoil for BG Group. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/16/2014, p3
The article announces the appointment of Helge Lund, formerly the chief executive officer (CEO) of Norway's state-controlled oil and gas utility Statoil ASA, as the new CEO of British multinational energy company BG Group PLC, effective March 2015.
- The season to be jolly!? // Precision Marketing;12/1/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p38
The author reflects on the existing market turmoil in the global market. The author admits having been vulnerable to the tight financial difficulty brought by the credit crunch as much as others. Relevantly, the author notes that critics of Nick Smith, former marketing director of the British...
- BG Group preparing to drill offshore Kenya in 2014. // World Energy News;12/10/2013, p5
The article focuses on the approval of first exploration well given to Sunbird Prospect by the Kenya L10A Joint Venture, led by BG Group. Barry Rushworth, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of Pancontinental, states that the Sunbird Prospect is one of a number of Miocene Reefs that...