First Drinks claims win in dispute over Stolichnaya
- Vodka Drinkers Seeing Triple. Newman, Eric // Brandweek;6/18/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 25, p26
The article reports on three vodka makers, Smirnoff, by DIAGEO PLC, Stolichnaya, by SOYUZPLODIMPORT ZAO, and Russian Standard, by ROUST Group of Cos. using the same marketing theme at the same time. All three are drawing on the idea of Russian heritage in their advertising campaigns. A lawsuit...
- Russia Seeks Wine Independence1 Following Vineyard Investment. // Checkout;Jun2015, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p63
The article focuses on an announcement made by Russian Department of Agriculture as per which it will invest 100 million U.S. dollars in cultivating Crimean wine in order to reduce presence of wine from countries such as France and Italy from its supermarkets.
- Untitled. // Russian Life;May/Jun2009, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p10
This section offers news briefs about Russia. Yelena Skrynnik was appointed by Russian President Dmitry Medvedev as head of the Agricultural Ministry. Moscow policemen who pass a French basic language skills test will be given formal French lessons in a joint program of the Interior Ministry and...
- RUSSIA: Moscow eases ban on food imports. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);8/24/2014, p4
The article presents a reprint of the article "RUSSIA: Moscow eases ban on food imports," which was published in the website "just-food.com," on August 21, 2014. The Russian Ministry of Agriculture has announced that it would relax its ban on import of salmon and trout hatchlings, potato and...
- Executive Summary. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p5
The article presents an overview of Venezuela's growth rate and economic and political performance in the fourth quarter of 2008.
- Business is watching. McCallum, John S. // Business Quarterly;Summer97, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p71
Opinion. Presents the author's view that businesspeople should keep the pressure on the government for financial reform even if Canada's public sector finances are improving. Reasons for business involvement; Progress on the public sector finances; Business' role in improving public sector...
- What Americans think. // Spectrum: Journal of State Government;Summer97, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p38
Presents a survey on how money affects the American political system. Identification of survey results.
- Executive Summary. // Egypt Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p5
The article presents an overview of Egypt's growth rate and economic and political performance in 2008.
- Business sees mixed opportunities in new Congress. Lowe, Roger K. // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the opportunities foreseen by business groups as the 105th Congress begins. Efforts by National Federation of Independent Businesses; Need to fend off efforts by Congress to enact costly mandates on employers; Initiatives to roll back government regulatory intrusion and taxes; Drive...