5 at five - will go far, with funding
- KOAM-KF JX LEADS INTO LATE NEWS WITH LATE NEWS. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;12/16/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 46, p19
The article provides a short information on the difference between the news programs of television stations KOAM and KFJX in the Joplin-Pittsburg area in Missouri, which celebrated its 60th and 10th anniversary, respectively, in 2013.
- Abbey Road studios set to host Channel 4 music series. // Music Week;3/18/2006, Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the plan of the studio Abbey Road to launch a music television show to mark its 75th anniversary. The program will be played on Channel 4 and More 4. It will be produced by former MGM board director Michael Gleason and musician Van Hooke. Several artists will be featured...
- TV. // New York;7/31/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p72
The article presents a review on the notable accomplishments of television station MTV of the MTV Networks company in celebration of their 25th anniversary in the U.S. The station is said to have invented reality-based television programs when they launched a docu-soap called "The Real World,"...
- C5 offers anniversary deal to 1997 ad spots. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);3/21/2002, p6
Reports the anniversary offering of Channel 5 to the advertisers in Great Britain. Relaunch of commercials without charge; Revival of equity-for-airtime strategy; Consideration of preferential rates for struggling brands.
- Has C5 reached a watershed? // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p15
Focuses on the status of Channel 5 in commemoration of the fifth anniversary in Great Britain. Target of younger audience and advertisers for several programs; Piracy of the television program 'Home and Away'; Shift of television programs to documentaries and dramas based on the audience...
- KVPT celebrates a quarter century of public broadcasting. Wright, Don A. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/5/2002, Issue 322912, p5
Reports the silver anniversary celebration of KVPT Valley Public Television station in San Joaquin Valley, California. Anniversary television programming of the station; Program features; Statement regarding the celebration by general manager Colin Dougherty.
- Channel 5 one year on. Cathode, Ray // Sight & Sound;May98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p36
Reports on the first anniversary of Channel 5 television station in Great Britain, which was celebrated in 1998. Challenges faced by the station on its debut in 1997; Views of the station within the television industry; Names of some programs aired on the station; How the station was rated.
- Station Proudly Broadcasts Its Age: 60. York, Tom // San Diego Business Journal;1/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p3
The article offers information on the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the television station XETV/San Diego 6 in 2013.
- Twenty years strong for Fairchild TV. // Asian Pacific Post;5/2/2013, p5
The article presents information on the celebration of 20th anniversary by the station Fairchild Television at Aberdeen Centre in Vancouver (B.C) and also informs on the concert to be held at The Centre on May 26 by the station.