Valve Selection Crucial in System Design
- Head pressure control valves. Tomczyk, John // Refrigeration Service & Contracting;Nov96, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p28
Presents information on the servicing of head pressure control valves in refrigeration and air-conditioning systems. Function of head pressure control valves; problem of refrigerant migration; Operation of an Open on Rise of Inlet (ORI) valve.
- TXV: The world's most misunderstood valve. Snyder, Dick // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/27/93, Vol. 190 Issue 4, p47
Discusses the use of thermostatic expansion valves (TXV) in commercial air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Capability of metering and measuring the amount of refrigerant to an evaporator; Lack of training in the use of TXVs; TXV mechanism; Things to consider when using TXVs. INSET: If...
- How to Service Thermal Expansion Valves. Latuda, Frank // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/21/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 17, p38
Describes the proper maintenance of a thermal expansion valve in a refrigerating or air-conditioning machinery. Metering of the refrigerant flow to the evaporator; Supplying the coil with the proper amount of refrigerant to maintain the right superheat of the suction gas leaving the evaporator;...
- DiversiTech and Pump House stand together at Chillventa. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Oct2008 Supplement, Vol. 25, p4
The article reports that DiversiTech will be exhibiting at the 2008 Chillventa air conditioning and refrigeration products trade show alongside its British distribution partner Pump House. Diversitech products to be showcased will include Pro-Universal coil cleaners, DLT line tap valves and...
- China's New Normal Energy Efficiency in HVAC&R. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2015, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the China Refrigeration tradeshow CR Expo held in Shanghai, China in April 2015. Topics include the strong presence of suppliers and buyers from Southeast Asia markets such as Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia, and the refrigeration, air-conditioning, cold-chain, and...
- Unitary shipments. // Contractor Magazine;Dec95, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p5
Presents a pictograph showing unitary shipments from January 1993 to September 1995. Data from the Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Institute.
- What's new. Bas, Ed // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/13/93, Vol. 190 Issue 15, p30
Presents products in air conditioning, heating and refrigeration. Package heat pump; Baseboard heater; Suction accumulator; Solenoid valves; Wrench pouch; Electric heat thermostats; Setpoint controls; Downdraft bench; Remote control units; Compressors; Leak detector; Gas boiler.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/29/93, Vol. 190 Issue 13, p24
Presents the latest products in air conditioning, heating and refrigeration. Multi-position furnace; Heat exchanges; Through-the-wall cooling-heating units; Oilless recovery unit; Direct-fired units; Industrial control systems; Air-purification systems; In-duct electronic air cleaners; CO...
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/21/95, Vol. 195 Issue 17, p28
Presents air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and supplies. Includes terminal control unit; Wall fin heater; Recovery unit; Refractometer; Differential pressure recorder; Draft inducer motos; Water treatment system.