Mobile Valve Website
- Information available online. // Plant & Works Engineering;Apr2012, Issue 361, p26
The article reviews the website located at www.elfab.com from pressure relief specialist ELFAB.
- Viking Was First Defense In Sept. 11 Terror Attacks. Payne, Scott // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 8, pB1
Focuses on the fire sprinklers manufactured by Viking Group Inc. Design of Viking sprinklers; Engineering mechanism adopted by Viking sprinklers.
- ASBK FINAL. A. G. // Australian Motorcycle News;11/10/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p171
The article reports on the upcoming final round of the 2010 Australian Superbike Championship, a motorcycle racing event backed by the Viking Group Inc. to be held at Symmons Plains, Tasmania on November 12-14, 2010.
- ACTION PACKED ASBK. A. G. // Australian Motorcycle News;6/23/2010, Vol. 59 Issue 25, p155
The article reports on the Broadford round of the Australian Superbike Championship organized by Viking Group Inc. to be held in Victoria and reports that the superbike and supersport categories will be back again on the schedule.
- ONLINE RESOURCE CENTER. // Design News;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p9
The article presents website links for online resources, including a website on Maxon's motor DEC module 50/5 controller at http://dn.hotims.com/34946-500, a website concerning directional valves at http://dn.hotims.com/34946-501, and a website on thermally conductive adhesives at...
- WEB RESOURCE FILE. // Flow Control;Mar2013, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p45
The article reviews several websites including a storefront for flowmeter products located at www.flows.com, the valve configurator located at www.assuredautomation.com, and the Flow & Level portal located at www.omega.com/green/flow-level.html.
- Release/control panel. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p66
The article evaluates the VFR-400 release/control panel from Viking Group Inc.
- EDITOR'S WEB PICKS. // Machine Design;4/10/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p6
The article reviews several web sites including chevrolet.com, ascovalve.com from ASCO, and i-store.hitachi.us from the Industrial System Division of Hitachi America.
- NEW LITERATURE. // WaterWorld;Oct2008, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p62
The article reviews several web sites related to water management including the new Apollo product lines web site from Apollo Valves, the water analysis web guide: www.hach.com/costsavings from Hach Co., and the bulk solids handling and processing site from Jenike & Johanson Inc.