Energy-Services Platform Helps Improve Comfort, Lower Costs for Courthouse
- Innovation Renovation: A Hunt for Gold. Hasan, Zack (Zuhair) // Engineered Systems;Mar2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p38
The article focuses on the renovation of the Robert S. Vance Federal Building and Courthouse in Birmingham, Alabama. It highlights the strategies of the project team for the building to meet and make the 90-year old infrastructure a great representation of sustainability, innovation, and energy...
- Facelifts for Texas Courthouses. // State Legislatures;Jan2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p9
Presents information on the courthouse renovation program in Texas. Cost of the renovation program; Plan of Kentucky to adopt a similar program; Number of courthouse renovation in Texas.
- DuPage courthouse `cured'. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/19/94, Vol. 193 Issue 16, p16
Reports on the renovation of the DuPage County courthouse in Chicago, Illinois. Costs and remediation efforts; Drop of the number of worker complaints; Changes in the building operations.
- County courthouse gets facelift. Caylor, Peggy // American City & County;Oct98, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p75
Describes the renovation at the Delaware County Courthouse in Pennsylvania. Brief history of the courthouse; Total cost of the renovation project; Handling of the renovation work by Baggot & Bak; Rewiring of the original wall sconces and chandeliers; Coordination of paint colors.
- Tile roof restores court-house to French Gothic style. O'Dea, Teresa // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Nov2000, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p32
Focuses on the method used by the Midstate Contractors Inc. to reroof the century-old Hancock County Courthouse in Greenfield, Indiana. Use of computers in the construction; Installation of Ludowici French tile on the courthouse; Application of epoxy sealant to the front end of each tile.
- Historic courthouses of Texas celebrate the holidays in style. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p3
The article offers information regarding restoration of historic county courthouses across Texas which is the main highlight of celebration of holiday season across Texas.
- Oakland courthouse plan studied. McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;10/19/98, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the proposed renovation and expansion of the Oakland County courthouse in Pontiac, Michigan. Estimated cost of the renovation project; Oakland County Board of Commissioners' review of the proposal; Description of the two-phase project; Expected date of completion.
- Shining up a Southern jewel. // American City & County;Dec2010, Vol. 125 Issue 12, p44
The article reports on the rehabilitation of the 106-year old Coweta County Courthouse in Georgia to preserve its historic character and usefulness for country operations.
- County courthouse project nearing completion. Collier, Jessica // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/8/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 109, pA7
The article reports on the courthouse renovation project in Franklin County, New York, which is expected to be completed in November 2010.