- People principle will reap rewards. Mckeown, Max; Whiteley, Philip // Personnel Today;10/8/2002, p16
Comments on the role of the employees to the success in business in Great Britain. Connection between job satisfaction and profit making; Motivation to work; Development of strategic thinking among the professional personnel.
- Developing a Warrior Mindset. Thaxton, Louise // Origination News;Jun2012, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p27
In this article, the author discusses the importance of developing a warrior mindset by professionals in order to be successful in their business endeavors.
- Ending Net losses. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;02/28/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
Reports the impact of dot.com and Internet companies on the employment of professional workers in business services companies in Chicago, Illinois. Recruitment competition between local companies and dot.coms; Recruitment strategy adopted by local companies; Effect of recruitment difficulty on...
- Business Briefs. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/23/2001, Issue 322763, p4
Reports developments in the business enterprises in California as of April 2001. Recognition of the contributions of administrative professionals during the Administrative Professionals Week; Nominations for the 2001 American Business Ethics Award; Creation of the Employment Assistance Referral...
- And a tip of the NMBJ hat to... // New Mexico Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p8
Commends and congratulates some New Mexico professionals and business firms for winning various awards and for their other achievements. Includes architect Dale Crawford for winning the 1995 AGC Architectural-Engineering Excellence award; Cigna Corp. for winning the 1995 Everett Koop National...
- DCAP obtains toll-free vanity numbers. Josefak, Lisa // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/16/99, Vol. 46 Issue 16, p33A
Compiles news pertaining to professional employees in and around Long Island, New York for the week ended April 22, 1999. Includes acquisition of exclusive rights to toll-free vanity telephone numbers by DCAP Group Inc.; Launch of advertising campaign by bankruptcy experts Jaspreet Mayall and...
- It's mixed bag when it comes to employee pool. Mihalovich, Michelle // Wenatchee Business Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on the smaller number of professionals in Wenatchee River Valley, Washington, which prompted most business companies to import their own employees in the area.
- Attending seminars will aid in business success. Martz, Alice // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/24/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 47, pP27
The article offers reasons why attending seminars can aid in the success of a business. It is said that seminars are a way to weave in networking and relationship building opportunities with the speakers, other attendees and the organization that is hosting the seminar. Seminars may also help...
- HOW TO AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES IN THE AFFLUENT WOMEN'S MARKET. Dempsey, Kay // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Nov2005, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p35
The article presents information on the ways by which costly mistakes in the affluent women's market could be avoided. The number of women-owned businesses is nearly twice the growth rate of all companies. It is totally unacceptable that financial service professionals still commit the same...