THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT FOR FOREIGN PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS IN CHINA
- Goldman Sachs Buys Ipreo. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/15/2014, pA01
7 The bank's private-equity unit and
- Market Conditions Fail To Deter AgBank. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p77
The article reports on the failed marketing operations of Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. (AgBank) related to initial public offering (IPO) in Hong Kong, China. It discusses the proposed 30 billion dollars allotment options of sale that will provide advisory fees to the underwriters including...
- Fitch: Buyout Reports Fuel CDS Junk-Status Pricing for CSC. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/6/2014, p1
Reports that Computer Sciences Corp. is in buyout talks with private equity groups, including Blackstone Group and Bain Capital, has spurred the firm's credit default swaps to their widest levels in two years--a sign that a potential LBO of the IT services provider could place the company's...
- Blackstone firm favourite for $2.5b office portfolio. Cranston, Matthew; Ruehl, Mercedes // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/8/2015, p37
The article reports on the candidature of private-equity giant Blackstone for acquiring 2.5 billion dollars portfolio of Investa-managed office towers from investment firm, Morgan Stanley.
- Equity Capital Underwriting Fees Rise 33%. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Nov2009, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p58
The article reports on the growth of underwriting equity capital market in the U.S. It states that the capital market rose to 33% in 2009, which has strengthened the balanced sheets. It mentions some underwriters, including J.P. Morgan Chase and Co., having 80 billion dollars in proceeds from...
- ØµÙ†Ø§Ø¯ÙŠÙ‚ Ø§Ù„Ù…Ø³Ø§Ù‡Ù…Ø§Øª Ø§Ù„Ø®Ø§ØµØ©. أحمد الكندري, محمود // Journal of Law / Magallat al-Huquq;Jun2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p615
No abstract available.
- Carlyle aiming for pan-alternatives outsourcing. JACOBIUS, ARLEEN // Pensions & Investments;12/23/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p2
The article discusses the Carlyle Group LP global asset management firm and its views towards outsourcing alternatives portfolios as of December 2013, focusing on the Carlyle Group's decision to set up a group to invest across multiple asset classes using a combination of its own funds and those...
- An Encore for Second-Lien Financing. Kellerhals, Richard // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p22
The article focuses on the increasing demands of request for second-lien financing in several private equity companies in the U.S. It states that a total of 2.7 billion dollars of second-lien tranches are gained as of July 27, 2010. It mentions several companies who have used second-lien...
- MetPier Picks Restructuring Team. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p1
The article reports on the selection of Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc. as the joint book-running senior managers for the first financing of the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority (MPEA) of Illinois. The author mentions that the deal, which could be issued in October...