THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT FOR FOREIGN PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS IN CHINA
- Private equity leaders aim to promote hiring of veterans. BRADFORD, HAZEL // Pensions & Investments;10/19/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p0008
No abstract available.
- Latest PE Fundraising Efforts. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/2/2015, p1
See which private equity firms are raising capital including, Blackstone, Carlyle and Summit
- LBO Shops Head South. Freed, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p22
The article reports on the acceleration of private equity activity in Mexico as the regulatory climate there becomes more welcoming. The Carlyle Group and Morgan Stanley have been added to the growing number of leading private equity firms investing in Mexico. Morgan Stanley plans to draw its...
- Energy 'rescue' deals bring good press, more capital. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;7/23/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p1
The article offers information on the efforts of private equity companies to help struggling energy firms and their communities in the U.S. It states that private equity companies promise to furnish jobs and to keep their energy flowing. Moreover, firms that receive positive press and good will...
- Goldman Sachs Buys Ipreo. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/15/2014, pA01
7 The bank's private-equity unit and
- Market Conditions Fail To Deter AgBank. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p77
The article reports on the failed marketing operations of Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. (AgBank) related to initial public offering (IPO) in Hong Kong, China. It discusses the proposed 30 billion dollars allotment options of sale that will provide advisory fees to the underwriters including...
- Big buyout firms are returning to middle market. JACOBIUS, ARLEEN // Pensions & Investments;9/15/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p3
The article looks at a trend of large private equity and alternative investment firms such as Carlyle Group, Blackstone Group, and TPG Capital investing in middle market, or mid-sized, companies. It notes that some firms have separate middle market investment funds while others fold such...
- Fitch: Buyout Reports Fuel CDS Junk-Status Pricing for CSC. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/6/2014, p1
Reports that Computer Sciences Corp. is in buyout talks with private equity groups, including Blackstone Group and Bain Capital, has spurred the firm's credit default swaps to their widest levels in two years--a sign that a potential LBO of the IT services provider could place the company's...
- Televisa tries to keep Univision bid together. Goldsmith, Jill; De La Fuente, Anna Marie; O'Boyle, Michael // Daily Variety;6/23/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 59, p5
The article focuses on the effort of Mexican broadcaster Televisa to keep a bid for U.S. firm Univision after three of its partners bailed. Carlyle, Blackstone and KKR have abandoned the bid. Televisa was trying to persuade remaining partners Bain Capital and Bill Gates' Cascade Investment to...