DOS ESPECIES NUEVAS DE PERYMENIUM (COMPOSITAE-HELIANTHEAE) DEL CENTRO DE MÃ‰XICO
- Further developments in the Species Plantarum: Flora of the World project. Smith, G. F. // South African Journal of Science;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 96 Issue 9/10, p482
Reports the developments in the Species Plantarum: Flora of the World project. Objectives of the project; Information on the taxonomic database of the project.
- A new taxon of Anthemis L. (Asteraceae) from Turkey: Anthemis pauciloba Boiss. var. alba HamzaoÄŸlu & Budak var. nova. HAMZAOğLU, Ergin; BUDAK, Ümit; KOÇ, Murat // Turkish Journal of Botany;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p85
No abstract available.
- A new species of Aphelandra (Acanthaceae) from Argentina. Ezcurra, Cecilia // Darwiniana;1986, Vol. 27 Issue 1-4, p399
A new species of Aphelandra from the province of Salta, Parque National El Rey: A. lilacina Ezcurra, is described and illustrated; the differences with A. kolobantha Lindau, A. lyrata Nees and A. hieronymi Griseb. are discussed.
- ALGUNAS CRASPEDOMONADOPHYCIDEAE (CHRYSOPHYCEAE) DEL SISTEMA DEL RIO LIMAY (ARGENTINA). Guarrera, Sebastian A.; Echenique, Ricardo O.; Labollita, Hector A. // Darwiniana;1985, Vol. 26, p54
Seven taxa of the Craspedomonadophycideae (Monosigaceae and Salpingoecaceae) found in the Limay River basin are described. Sphaeroeca laxa Guarrera y Stelexomonas dichotoma var. arroyitensis Echenique are newly described taxa.
- MORACEAS ARGENTINAS, NATIVAS Y NATURALIZADAS (EXCEPTO FICUS). Vazquez Avila, Marcelo D. // Darwiniana;1985, Vol. 26, p289
The author presents a taxonomic revision of the family Moraceae (except Ficus, genus which was treated in a previous work) as represented in the flora of Argentina. The genera Dorstenia, Sorocea, Morus, Maclura and Broussonetia are treated, includying a total of 10 species. The genera and...
- THE PECULIARITIES OF MORPHOLOGY OF ASPLENIUM TRICHOMANES L. GROUP IN THE NATIVE FLORA OF UKRAINE. BEZSMERTNA, OLESYA O. // Modern Phytomorphology;2013, Vol. 4, p359
According to the results of taxonomic revision it was established that the Asplenium trichomanes L. group in native flora of Ukraine is represented by 3 subspecies: subsp. trichomanes L., subsp. inexpectans Lovis and subsp. quadrivalens D.E. Mey. The key for these subspecies identification is...
- Phoradendron burkartii Rizz. et Ulib. a new species of Loranthaceae. Toledo Rizzini, Carlos; Ulibarri, Emilio A. // Darwiniana;1986, Vol. 27 Issue 1-4, p499
A new species of Loranthaceae: Phoradendron burkartii Rizz. et Ulib. from Prov. de Entre RÃos, Argentina is described and illustrated. It is related to Ph. strongyloclados Eichl., but it differs in the following characters: 2(-3) pairs of cataphylls, the leaf margin callouse-crenulate and the...
- A new species of Tweedia (Asclepiadaceae) from the West of Argentina. Rua, Gabriel H. // Darwiniana;1986, Vol. 27 Issue 1-4, p503
Tweedia aucaensis G. H. Rua, a new Argentinian species from the provinces of NeuquÃ©n and Mendoza, is described and illustrated. This species differs from T. echagarayi (Hieron). Malme in its linear subsessile leaves with sparse retrorse hairs and its glabrous stem, and from T. brunonis Hook....
- A Rose Is a Rose â€¦ Is a Rosa? Hinchey, Debbie // American Rose;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p27
Discusses the rose taxonomy systems in the U.S. Plant kingdom divisions; Systems that abbreviate the common traits of flowers; Characteristics that differentiate Rosa from other related genera.