Entercom, Green Field Plan Bond Deals
- WPX and Windstream Drive By to Grab $2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/14/2011, p3
The article announces that junk bonds were issued by Williams subsidiary WPX Energy and Windstream on November 21, 2011 in drive-by offering for a total of two billion U.S. dollars.
- Entercom posts lower earnings on radio deals. Graham, Chad // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/6/2001, Vol. 366 Issue 43, p69
Reports on Entercom Communications Corp.'s purchase of new properties and its impact on the company's earnings per share in fourth quarter of 2000. Net income; Revenue and cash flow.
- Entercom's growth slow, steady. Boehlert, Eric // Billboard;1/21/95, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p71
Reports on the growth of radio-only broadcast company Entercom. Comments by David Field, Entercom' vice president of operations and chief finance officer; Stations in company's roster; Sale of two stations; Startup by Joe Field and history; Trade campaign in 1994.
- Entercom profit exceeds forecasts. Kemp, Stuart // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/31/2000, Vol. 365 Issue 23, p93
Reports on the financial performance of Entercom Communications Corp. for the third quarter of 2000.
- NEWSLINEâ€¦. Hay, Carla // Billboard;6/15/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 24, p84
Presents news briefs related to the broadcasting industry as of June 15, 2002, including the announcement that Entercom will acquire a radio group by 2004.
- Another radio station changes format. Donhardt, Tracy // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p55
Reports that an Indianapolis, Indiana-based radio station owned by Entercom Communications Corp. had altered its format, from adult contemporary to an adult-hits format, on October 3, 2005. New format of the radio stations
- Saying `No' to Violence. Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;06/28/99, Vol. 9 Issue 26, p10
Reports that Entercom Communciations Corp. has announced a corporate policy that reject any music and advertising that advocate violence. Number of stations owned by Entercom; Reason behind Entercom's move; Comments from David Fields, president of Entercom.
- Spotlight on... Louise `Weezie' Kramer. Torpey-Kemph, Anne; Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;02/14/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p22
Profiles Louise Kramer, regional vice president of Entercom Communications. Duties of Kramer as vice president of Entercom; Reason for her decision to accept the position at Entercom.
- Entercom tunes in record cash flow. Hiestand, Jesse // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/7/2001, Vol. 369 Issue 23, p67
Provides an overview on the financial performance of the radio station owner, Entercom Communications Corp. for the second-quarter ending June 30, 2001.