PPD Selling $700M in HY for LBO
- Three Cos Add $950M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p30
The article reports on the addition of 950 million U.S. dollars to the junk bond market by R. R. Donnelley, Isle of Capri Casinos and Huntsman in the U.S. R. R. Donnelley is selling 350 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2021, while chemical provider Huntsman has launched an offering of...
- PPD Seeking $2.2B of Debt for Buyout. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/17/2011, p11
The article reports on the search for financing of 2.2 billion U.S. dollars for the buyout of Pharmaceutical Product Development by Carlyle Group and Hellman & Freidman.
- PPD shareholders approve merger valued at $3.9 billion. // Medical Device Daily;12/5/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 231, p3
The article discusses the vote of shareholders of Wilmington, North Carolina-based Pharmaceutical Product Development to approve its merger with Hellman & Friedman and The Carlyle Group.
- PPD's Singapore lab earns CAP accreditation. // Medical Device Daily;2/16/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p7
The article reports that the global central laboratory operations of PPD in Singapore has achieved accreditation by the CAP Laboratory Accreditation Program.
- PPD opens offices in Philippines and India. // Medical Device Daily;2/25/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p9
The article reports on the offices opened by PPD, a contract research firm, in Manila, Philippines and Bangalore, India.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.