BAML Sees CLO Issuance of $15B in 2012
- B of A CLO Deal Surprises the Market. Kellerhals, Richard // American Banker;8/3/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 118, p9
The article discusses the offering of a collateralized loan obligation by Bank of America Corp., focusing on how financial analysts found it to be an unexpected move by the company.
- Research Discussion with the Buy-Side. Gibson, Lang // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p10
Highlights the response of Bank of America's Structured Credit Research to questions on the state of the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market in the U.S. Ratings volatility; Ability of structures to withstand the high levels of defaults; Effect of Enron's demise on the investment-grade CDOs.
- CLOs Spice Up Leverage Loan Market. Kellerhals, Richard // Asset Securitization Report;Jan2010, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p6
The article focuses on the expected increase of primary issuance as market participants forecast the return of the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) in the U.S. Barclays Capital Inc. is forecasting that institutional loan volume will reach between 70 billion and 80 billion dollars in 2010....
- BofA Raises $388M CLO for Symphony. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p13
The article discusses the 388 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation (CLO) raised by Bank of America for Symphony Asset Management.
- BofA Preps $402M Ares CLO. // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p6
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofA) is readying a 402 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation (CLO) to be managed by Ares Management.
- BofA, Citi Print $943M in CLOs. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;4/9/2012, p9
The article reports on separate collateralized loan obligations (CLO) raised by Bank of America (BofA) Merrill Lynch and Citigroup.
- MARKET NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;11/14/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p12
The article offers market news briefs related to the stock market in the U.S. such as the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) issuance of 15 billion dollars for 2012 projected by Bank of America Corp. and the increase of junk bond and leveraged loan issuance in 2012 according to a Barclays...
- BAML Upsizes New LCM CLO. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p8
The article highlights Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) managed by LCM Asset Management that was upsized to 700 million dollars with an expected discounted margin of Libor plus 20.
- BofA Talks Price on CVC Credit's Latest CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p28
The article reports on the pricing of collateralized loan obligation (CLO) being marketed by Bank of America for CVC Credit Partners.