Colfax Seeks $900M Term Loan B
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;11/14/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p2
The article offers news briefs related to business loans. Colfax Corp., a manufacturer of fluid handling products based in Fulton, Maryland, is looking for a 1.2 billion-dollar senior secured credit facility. NXP Semiconductors is searching for a 500 million-dollar term loan to refinance secured...
- Colfax Acquires Peruvian Welding Company. // Welding Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the decision of Colfax Corp. to acquire Peruvian welding company Soldex SA.
- ESAB Acquired by Colfax Corp. // Welding Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p8
The article informs that Colfax Corp. of Maryland has acquired Charter International PLC, owner of ESAB Welding & Cutting Products.
- Colfax Corp. to acquire Victor Technologies. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/19/2014, p2
The article reports that Colfax Corp., a manufacturer of gas and fluid-handling and fabrication technology products, will acquire Victor Technologies, a designer and manufacturer of a comprehensive suite of metal cutting, gas control and specialty welding products, from Irving Place Capital (IPC).
- Colfax Corp. to acquire Victor Technologies. // Fleet Owner Blog;2/19/2014, p7
The article reports that gas and fluid handling manufacturer Colfax Corp. has confirmed its plan to acquire metal cutting and specialty welding product maker, Victor Technologies for a cash amount of 947 million dollars.
- ESAB joins forces with Victor Technologies. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the acquisition by global industrial manufacturing and engineering company Colfax of Victor Technologies Holdings Inc. in 2014.
- Esab owner to buy Vector Technologies Holdings. // Snips;May2014, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p19
The article focuses on the acquisition of welding and cutting products manufacturer Vector Technologies Holdings Inc. by Colfax Corp., parent company of Esab, and notes a broad portfolio of welding and cutting solutions that the purchase will create for Colfax.
- Colfax Corp. buys Esab parent company. // Snips;Mar2012, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p76
The article reports that industrial manufacturing company Colfax Corp. has acquired Charter International, owner of Esab Welding & Cutting Products.
- ESAB Completes Colfax's Acquisition of Victor Technologies Holdings. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/15/2014, p1
The article informs that American industrial equipment maker Colfax Corp. has acquired the global manufacturer of cutting, gas control and specialty welding solution provider Victor Technologies Holdings as of April 2014.