WPX, Windstream Selling $2B in Junk Bonds
- Windstream Selling $500M for Tender Expansion. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the sale of junk bonds amounting to 500 million U.S. dollars by U.S. energy firm Windstream in a tender offer in March 2011.
- Windstream Prices $400M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p35
The article reports on the 400 million dollars worth of junk bonds issued by Windstream in a drive-by offering.
- Windstream to Issue $200M in HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
The artilcle reports on the plans of Windstream to issue 200 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to finance a tender offer on January 10, 2011.
- Two Hopefuls Bring $800M to HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p2
The article reports on the high yield bond issues from Windstream and Gannett. Windstream, a digital communications provider, will offer senior notes worth 400 million U.S. dollars which will be used in financing its acquisitions of D&E Communications and Lexcom. Newspaper publisher and media...
- Windstream, TriMas Add $850M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p2
The article offers information on the launch of several high-yield bonds. Telephone and digital service provider Windstream is planning to offer 600 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2017 while TriMas will issue 250 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2017. Another issuer was...
- Windstream Prices $700M Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p6
The article focuses on Windstream's decision to upsize its proposed bond offering and issue 700 million in high yield bonds. The offering was initially valued at 600 million U.S. dollars. The 7.875% senior notes due 2017 were sold with an original issue discount of 98.5 to yield 8.132%. Proceeds...
- WPX Energy in Permian buy. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/15/2015, pA02
The article reports on the agreement formed between energy company WPX Energy and exploration company RKI Exploration & Exploration in which WPX will acquire the RKI.
- Southwestern Energy buys WPX Energy assets in Pa. // Farm & Dairy;12/11/2014, Vol. 101 Issue 12, Special section p4
The article focuses on acquisition of oil and gas assets WPX Energy in Pennsylvania by Southwestern Energy Co.
- Windstream Prices Downsized Bond Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p27
The article reports on the move of U.S. phone and digital service provider Windstream to downsize its bond offering by 50 million U.S. dollars in order to expand a tender offer in March 2011.