Jefferies Talks Price on National Healing Loans
- Two Health-Care M&A Loans Hit Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p10
This article focuses on the involvement of Jefferies in the syndication of two health-care merger and acquisition (M&A) term loan deals totaling more than 450 million U.S. dollars.
- Jefferies Shops BioScrip Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on a 150 million U.S. dollars credit facility being marketed by Jefferies for Eden Prairie, Minnesota-based specialty pharmaceutical firm BioScrip.
- Jefferies Talks Price on Playboy Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p25
This article reports on the price talk established by Jefferies on a term loan for Playboy Enterprises.
- Merisant In Market For $85M Second Lien. // Bank Loan Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p2
The article reports on the launch of a second lien loan by Merisant Co. The company recently announced that joint lead arrangers Jefferies & Co. and Credit Suisse began selling an 85 million dollars second lien loan. Proceeds from the second lien will be used to refund some existing bank debt,...
- Jefferies Talks Price on Blue Coat Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p11
The article reports on the establishment of a price talk on a 500 million U.S. dollar term loan for Blue Coat Systems by Jefferies.
- Jefferies Sets Price on Emerald Performance TL. // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p20
The article reports that Jefferies has priced its 270-million U.S. dollar term loan for Emerald Performance Materials.
- Jefferies Markets $180M TL for Broadlane. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p11
The article announces that Jefferies & Co. is marketing a term loan worth 180 million U.S. dollars for Broadlane, a Dallas, Texas-based health-care company.
- Jefferies to Shop $125M TL for Bourland & Leverich. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p37
The article unveils the plan of Jefferies to market a 125 million U.S. dollar term loan for oil and gas equipment manufacturer Bourland & Leverich Supply Co.
- Tibco Buyout to Include Loans, Bonds. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;10/6/2014, p1
JPMorgan and Jefferies plan a mix of loans and bonds in an "aggressive" buyout financing proposal for Tibco Software that could draw regulatory scrutiny, according to reports.