Sally Beauty, SM Energy Price Upsized HY Deals
- Investors Say Sally A Beauty with $700M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/21/2012, p9
The article reports on a 700 million U.S. dollar junk bonds, sold by Sally Beauty Holdings in a drive-by offering in May 2012.
- SM Energy Prices Upsized Junk Bond Issue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p34
This article reports on the junk bonds issued by oil and natural gas exploration and development firm SM Energy on January 31, 2011 via a twice upsized deal.
- SM Energy Price Talk at 6.75%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p1
This article reveals a plan by SM Energy to price 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds on February 7, 2011.
- New Deals Push HY Total Above $5B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p33
The article reports on junk bond deals for SM Energy and Westmoreland Coal totaling 400 million U.S. dollars.
- SM Energy Offers $300M to Repay CF. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/2/2012, p11
The article reports that Colorado-based SM Energy is on the junk bond market with a 300-million-dollar offering of senior unsecured noted due in 2023, with Wells Fargo serving as lead bookrunner, the proceeds of which will go to repay outstanding credit facility and for general corporate purposes.
- Sally Beauty Expands International Footprint. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Dec2011, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p22
The article reports on the acquisition of Kappersservice Floral BV and two related companies Hair Zone BV and Exphair BV, collectively known as the Floral Group, by Sally Beauty Holdings Inc. as part of the latter's strategic expansion plan.
- Will Sally buy P&G brands? Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/10/2015, pA02
The article reports on the possibility that consumer products company Procter & Gamble's (P&G) beauty brands, such as Wella Color Charm and Clairol Professional, could attract Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH).
- Sally Beauty Prices HY Bond Offering. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;11/18/2015, p3
The article reports on the sale of 10-year notes by Denton, Texas-based beauty supplies distributor Sally Beauty Holdings Inc. to bond investors on November 18, 2015 to refinance its existing debt.
- SM Energy Amends $1.5B Revolver. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/15/2014, p6
The article reports the increase of the aggregate commitment amount of SM Energy of Denver, Colorado's secured revolving facility.