Spectrum Selling $150M in Add-On Bonds
- BofA Banker: Short Loans Can Attract CLOs. // Leveraged Finance News;11/7/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 43, p3
The article offers news briefs related to loans in the U.S. It states that the 300 million dollars term loan backing PolyOne Corp.'s acquisition of ColorMatrix is being quoted at par in the secondary market. CNH Capital Corp. subsidiary Case New Holland sold 500 million dollars in junk bonds....
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;11/13/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 220, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of 56% interest in Share Bioscences, a specialist in energy-based, aesthetic dermatological technology for home use devices, by Spectrum Brands Holdings.
- No Cords, No Outlets, No Electricity. // Battery Power Products & Technology Magazine;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p24
The article offers a review of the Rayovac 2-Hour Power mobile charging device, from Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc.
- I'LL TAKE MINE RICH AND BLACK. // USA Today Magazine;Nov2014, Vol. 143 Issue 2834, p70
The article offers information on the Mill & Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker from Black & Decker.
- Spectrum Brands Seeks $1.1B in Term Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p13
The article reports that international consumer products company Spectrum Brands Holdings is seeking 1.1 billion U.S. dollars in covenant-lite term loans in 2013 to refinance existing senior secured notes, with Creduit Suisse leading the debt.
- Spectrum Brands Prepays $50M of Term Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;8/13/2012, p28
The article reports that Spectrum Brands Holdings voluntarily prepaid 50 million U.S. dollars to a senior secured loan that was originally 750 million U.S. dollars, reducing the balance to 471 million U.S. dollars.
- In Latest Building Products Deal, Spectrum Brands Adds Tell Manufacturing. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/22/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p14
The article discusses a building products deal under which Lititz, Pennsylvania-based Tell Manufacturing Inc., a producer of commercial doors, locks and hardware, was bought by Spectrum Brands Holding Inc. of Middleton, Wisconsin through its hardware and improvement group.
- MOST RECENT CLOSED U.S. LEVERAGED LOANS. // Leveraged Finance News;12/15/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 47, p8
A table is presented which lists existing closed leveraged loans and provider in the U.S. as of 2014 which include a Red Cred Fac from Interpool Inc., a Term Loan B from Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc., and a Term Loan from American Residential Services.
- FAT OUT, FLAVOR IN-- NOW THAT'S GRILLING. // USA Today Magazine;Nov2014, Vol. 143 Issue 2834, p71
The article offers information on the George Foreman Evolve Grill System from Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc.