- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p36
Presents charts depicting market statistics as of September 2003 in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S security prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32931, p31
The article presents several statistics including one on the U.S. securities prices, another on the short-term tax-exempt yields and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p29
Presents charts and graph depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal bond index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32479, p36
Several charts are presented depicting statistics in the U.S. bond market in October 2006. The market indicators include the Municipal Bond Index, 40 Average Dollar Price, and Average Yield to Par Call. Other charts presented cover short-tern tax-exempt yields, securities prices, visible supply...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32619, p40
Several charts are presented showing the bond market statistics for May 1, 2007 in the U.S., which includes the short-term tax-exempt yields, the securities prices and the municipal general obligation yields in the market.
- Munis Slightly Firmer on Treasuries' Gains. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for June 2007 in the U.S. The tax-exempt market was slightly firmer, following up the Treasuries' gains and mostly benign economic data. According to traders, municipal yields were lower by about two basis points in moderate...
- Munis Weaker on Home Sales Figure. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32594, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. In March 30, 2007, the municipal market was slightly weaker as existing home sales came in higher than expected. Traders asserts that tax-exempt yields were higher by about one basis point. According to one trader in New...
- Munis Finish a Bit Weaker in Light Trading. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/23/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32635, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for May 2007. On May 23, the tax-exempt market was slightly weaker following losses sustained by the Treasury market. According to one trader in New York, the market is starting to fade with the Treasury market and it is...
- Indexes Narrowly Mixed as Yields Rise in Each Session. Scarchilli, Mcihael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33071, p7
The article reports that the weekly yield indexes for bond buyer were limitedly mixed despite tax-exempt yields were increasing modestly each session. According to the article, the municipal market was weaker, while trading activity were light and yields in the tax-exempt market increase by up...