- Bangalore No.1 Biotech City, Maharashtra No.1 Biotech State. // BioSpectrum;Jul2014, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p88
Statistics are given regarding the top biotech city and state in Bangalore, India and several charts are presented which lists the top biotechnology company associated with its corporate revenue.
- Worldwide market for bioplastics. Rangarajan, S. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2013, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p12
The article presents a forcast for the bioplastics industry worldwide. The industry's revenue is predicted to reach 6.1 billion dollars by 2018. In 2020, the industry is forecasted to expand by 7% due to the recyclability of bio-based PA, PE and PET, and the biodegradability/compostability of...
- HOSPITALS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Services - Others;2004 2nd Quarter, p186
The article presents some statistical updates related to the hospital industry of the U.S. Quarterly statistics are presented for the period 2003-2005 by economic and financial forecasting firm Global Insight Inc. The material and service costs for the first quarter of 2003 for the industry is...
- NEW ENGLAND: By the Numbers. // Yankee;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p32
Statistics are presented on the percentage of each dollar that is returned to New Hampshire in the form of aid to education, number of towns of the state which voted against sale of lottery tickets, and revenue earned by the state lottery in 2006.
- A promise is a promise. // American City & County;Jan2010, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p14
The article presents statistics on the revenue of cities from the 1998 tobacco settlement including the amount of U.S. dollars that is expected to go to U.S. states in the fiscal year 2010, the percentage of the revenue that will be spent on tobacco prevention and cessation programs and the...
- DATA CHECK DROPIN COUNCIL GRANTS. // Regeneration & Renewal;6/28/2010, p8
The article presents statistics regarding the percentage of the average reduction in revenue grants for English local authorities in 2010/2011 and for the 50 most deprived English local authorities in the same year.
- ATTRITION IN THE STATISTICS OF INCOME PANEL OF INDIVIDUAL RETURNS. Christian, Charles W.; Frischmann, Peter J. // National Tax Journal;Dec89, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p495
This article examines the existence and nature of systematic attrition in the U.S. Internal Revenue Service Statistics of Income panel of returns. To test for attrition, descriptive variables that came to be related to attrition are calculated from the balanced and complete panels. The variables...
- State tax revenue by source. // Practical Accountant;Feb97, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
Presents statistics related to state tax revenues for the fiscal year 1995 in the United States. Total tax revenues for general sales; Individual income; Corporate income; Licenses; Motor fuels; Alcohol and tobacco; Property; Insurance; Public utilities; Death and gift; Severance; Others.
- Running numbers.... Mendez, Adolfo // Crain's Chicago Business;9/6/93, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p4
Presents a listing of revenue figures for various enterprises in Illinois. Revenue from parking tickets issued; Revenues from Illinois corporate income tax; Statewide revenues from public utilities; Number of all types of cattle in Cook County, Chicago.