MuniWorks' Mantra: Make Portfolio Management Interactive
- When a fund manager is a computer. Weber, Diane // Medical Economics;6/24/96, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p105
Discusses the advantages of using computers in portfolio management in the United States. Success of the Quantitative Numeric Fund; Advantages of the computer use for risk-averse investors; Evaluations conducted by computers in fund management; Computers in the selection of stocks.
- Portfolio analysis software weighs risk, reward. Ehrlich, Cathy // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/8/94, Vol. 98 Issue 32, p12
Stresses the need of portfolio managers and insurance regulators for an analysis software. Alternation of the assets being hold due to the standards used by consumers in rating insurers; Need of understanding the value of security; Necessity of understanding how the principal and interest...
- Corporate profile: Koll Data Warehouse, Minicom Data Corporation. // National Real Estate Investor;Oct95, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p22
Features Minicom Data Corp.'s Asset & Portfolio Management System that provides Koll's Information Services Group's internal and external clients with enhanced information processing. Minicom's software systems serving the real estate, property management and asset management marketplaces.
- StreamVPN: Marketplace of Ideas. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;5/30/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p19
Reports on the Alpha Network system released by StreamVPN to reduce the information overload faced by portfolio managers in Europe in 2005. Concept of the system; Benefits of the system for buy-side firms; Background on the company's original Relationship Network.
- The Hidden Weakness of Robos. Adarlo, Sharon // Financial-planning.com;7/28/2015, p1
The article reports on the weaknesses of robo advisors which offer financial advice and investment portfolio management services online. Topics discussed include the advantages of robo advisors over their human counterparts, computer scientists' claim that robo advisors may be using algorithms...
- Collaborative eR&d. Carroll, Charles; O'Rourke, Richard // PharmaGenomics;May2004, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p42
The article outlines the concept of eR&D in which well established principles of best practice in R&D management and research can be better facilitated through integration of an electronic laboratory notebook with a program and portfolio management system. In collaborative eR&D, R&D activity has...
- Laffer signs with QED; plans to use IMS-2000. // Securities Industry News;03/13/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p7
Reports on Laffer Investments' purchase of the IMS-2000 portfolio management and investment accounting system from QED Information Systems. Use of computer hardware from Sun Microsystems; Company's trading in large- cap stocks.
- PTC Stakes Windchill on Microsoft SharePoint 2010. Stackpole, Beth // Design News;Jul2010, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p36
The article reports that PTC extends its support for Microsoft's SharePoint 2010 with new additions to a new program portfolio management solution including Windchill PPMLink, Windchill SocialLink, Windchill Web Parts for SharePoint, and Windchill ProductPoint. Windchill PPMLink features...
- Thomson's Portia Integrates With Interactive Technologies. Chen, Tanya; Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/04/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p10
Reports on Thomson Financial Software Solutions' offering of integration between Portia, a portfolio management system, and Interactive Technologies Inc.'s Advantage client billing software. Proprietary billing software previously used by Portia; Advantages offered by the system.