IRS Investigating 1995 Refunding Of Mississippi Housing Authority
- N.Y.C. Housing Corp. Taking Care of Business Amid Scandal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p3
Reports on the approval of bond sales and related proposals by New York City Housing Development Corp. Decision to take $75 million out of unrestricted reserves to support housing plans; Estimated number of houses to be built; Senior manager and co-senior managers of the deal.
- Hearing Brings Liberty Financing Closer for 90 West Street. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p3
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. has scheduled a public hearing on the proposed sale of 110 million dollar in Liberty bonds in Manhattan, New York. Sale in the municipal market.
- NIFA Veteran Carol Kostik Set to Join New York City HDC. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31812, p35
Reports on the appointment of Carol Kostik as chief financial officer of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Formation of a senior management team; Career history of Kostik; Improvement of tax-exempt bond trading.
- N.Y.C. HDC OKs $260M for Building Construction, Rehab. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/14/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32650, p44
The article reports on the approval of a $260 million taxable and tax-exempt bonds by the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC). The bonds will be sold in five series to partially finance construction of 10 new buildings and rehabilitation of 10 existing buildings. Meanwhile, HDC intends...
- New York City HDC Remains Flexible On $79 Million End-of-Year Issuance. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33023, p8
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) to issue tax-exempt fixed-rate bonds used to finance low-income housing projects and repayment of outstanding debt. The bonds will be issued as serial and term bonds, and will mature in 2038. HDC will allocate...
- N.Y.C. Agency's $535M Deal Will Help City Qualify for ARRA Funds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33272, p24
The article reports on the approval of the New York City Housing Development Corp. to sell bonds for the acquisition and rehabilitation of public housing.
- NEW YORK: N.Y.C. Housing Debt OK'd. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/9/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33743, p9
The article focuses on the approval of New York State's housing bonds worth 250 million dollars by the New York City Housing Development Corp.
- New York Issuers Line Up $5.5B of Deals in First Quarter. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p39
The article reports that New York City and state-level issuers plan to sell about 5.5 billion dollar of bonds in the first quarter of 2005. According to a prospective schedule the state comptroller's office released late Wednesday, New York City plans to sell 550 million dollar of general...
- Affordable Housing Push. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p35
Reports on the approval of the New York City Housing Development Corp. to a bond financing that will be invested in affordable housing development in New York City.