Calif. DWR Deal Closer To Reality
- $10B Deal for J.P. Morgan. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p1
Announces the selection of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. as the book-running senior manager for a sale of a multibillion-dollar power purchase bonds to be offered through the California Department of Water Resources. Selection of several firms to work on the deal in varying capacities; Estimate...
- DWR's Big Refunding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32230, p1
Reports on the plan of the California Department of Water Resources for a $2 billion refunding for some of the power supply revenue bonds issued in 2002 in the wake of the state's energy crisis. Use of interest rate swaps to create a synthetic fixed rate; Inclusion of a mix of insured and...
- DFW Tops the Scales, With N.Y.'s Sloan-Kettering a Distant 2d. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/28/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31623, p7
In a deal the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board will sell$ 1.718 billion of joint revenue bonds in an insured deal led by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. All of the bonds are subject to the alternative minimum tax and mature serially from 2013 to 2035. The debt will be sold in two...
- DWR Seeks $11.95 Billion Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p1
Reports the request of the Department of Water Resources to increase the amount of revenue bond issuance in California.
- California DWR Ups Deal to Nearly $12B Following PUC Nod. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/14/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31449, p48
Reports the marketing of revenue bonds by the Department of Water Resources in California. Increase of the financial reserves; Improvement of the credit rating; Decline of the insurance fees.
- Angelides Sets the Date. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the sale of variable-rate power revenue bonds by the Department of Water Resources in California. Amount of the bonds; Schedule on the sale; Lead underwriter of the sale.
- PG&E Suit Puts Brakes On DWR Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/22/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31496, p1
Reports on the delay of the orders for the bond sale of the California Department of Water Resources (DWR). Filing of lawsuit against DWR by the Pacific Gas & Electric Co.; Violation on the requirements for due process by DWR; Resolution on the delay by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- California DWR Prices $4.25 Billion: Next Month Sees $7.55 Billion More. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31498, p1
Reports on the sale of multi-billion dollars worth of floating-rate power purchase revenue bonds by the Californian Department of Water Resources. Orders resulting from the deal; Comments of Peter Hill, managing director and head of public finance of lead underwriter J.P. Morgan Securities...
- California DWR Closes Historic Sale. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p1
Reports on the closing of an account on the sale of fixed-rate power bonds by the California Department of Water Resources on November 5, 2002. Changes in the value of yields during the day; Grades assigned by different ratings agencies to the deal; Benefit of the deal for underwriters;...