Womble Carlyle Adds Public Finance Group
- At the Bar. Sangillo, Gregg // National Journal;11/13/2004, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p3490
Features Robert Cohem, a lawyer at Womble Carlyle Sandrige & Rice firm. Educational background of Carlyle; Role of Carlyle at Small Business Administration and in the Personal Communications Industry Association; Tasks of Carlyle at Womble Carlyle.
- THE CLOSER. Zahorsky, Rachel M. // ABA Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p15
The article presents information on Steve Bell, chief of client development at a law firm. Bell is using his 20 years of experience at firms such as PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP to close deals with potential clients of his employer, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice. Bell's foray into the legal...
- Law Firm Announces Advisory Service For Analysis And Direction Of Commercial Risks. // Insurance Advocate;7/28/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 28, p9
Reports on the CoverGard Business Insurance Review Program of Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC in Raleigh, North Carolina. Solution for complex task of analyzing and amending property and casualty coverage for businesses; Business tools for the attorneys of the law firm; Use to provide an...
- Legal precedent. // Business North Carolina;Dec95, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p13
Reports that Fieldcrest Cannon Inc. has lend its assistant general counsel, Mark Townsend to Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice.
- Attorney: Patent law exists to protect innovators. RUSSELL, THOMAS // Furniture/Today;12/15/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p34
The article offers the insights of registered patent attorney Jack Hicks of Womble Carlyle who presents at the Furniture/Today Leadership Conference held in Florida regarding the ways to protect innovators and innovation.
- Firm offers review of P/C coverage. // Business Insurance;8/4/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p24
Womble Carlyle Sandridge& Rice is offering a new program that analyzes an organization's property/casualty coverage. The Raleigh, North Carolina-based law firm's CoverGard Business Insurance Review Program helps clients understand their coverage and make any needed changes. Under the program,...
- WHY WI-FY? Krause, Jason // ABA Journal;Oct2003, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p79
Provides information on high-speed wireless access offered to the Internet by Winston-Salem, North Carolina-based law firm Womble Carlyle. Comments from Sean Scott, CIO of the firm, on the service; Function of wireless fidelity or Wi-Fi; Requirement in order to use the service.
- Why WTCJ(AM) Asked for a Waiver. // Radio World;12/19/2012, p3
In this article, Bud Walters, owner of the company Cromwell Group and John Garziglia, member at Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice PLLC present their views on the radio station WTCJ(AM) asking for a waiver. According to Garziglia, amplitude modulation (AM) revitalization can be looked in two ways...
- Triad. // Business North Carolina;Jun2009, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p34
This section offers news briefs related to business in North Carolina. Nonni's Food in Yadkinville will open a commercial bakery by September 1, 2009. Textile maker WestPoint Home plans to close its local mill in Elkin and dismiss 134 employees. Lawyer firm Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice...