Tortora Leaves Evensen Dodge, Sets Up New York-Based Firm
- KEEPING UP TO DATE ON RAPID CHANGE IN SECTOR. // Planning (14672073);9/24/2010 Guide to Planning, p7
The article discusses the continuing professional development (CPD) duties of planning consultants that helps them in keeping up on the changes on their sector.
- Career coach can answer age-old questions about life. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/30/99, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p5
Explains the kind of service provided by a career coach. Definition of a career coach; Growth of career and life coaching; Difference between therapy and coaching; Techniques used by a career coach.
- Staving off those golden years. // Finweek;2/17/2011, p53
The article offers information on the extension of the profession of people retiring at the age of 60 years, who are in full command of their faculties as consultants, working part-time.
- Consulting offers path to find niche. Kaler, Kelly // Hill;4/14/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p30
The article offers insight on the significance of consulting to find for a career in employment.
- Life consultant helps clients listen to their 'inner voices'. Oczypok, Kate // Hill;5/22/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 60, p22
The article presents the author's view on how Jim Weinstein, a life consultant, assists his clients to ponder for their professional development.
- Government Derails GC Career Progress. Slavin, Nat // Corporate Legal Times;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 133, p4
Focuses on the changes in the role of general counsel (GC) careers. Influence of visionaries in the legal department; Significance of community building in the maturation of the role of GC; Importance of the government regulation in the spending of resources in the legal department.
- China Gorman Joins Globoforce. Whyte, Amy // Workforce;Aug2015, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p12
The article announces the appointment of China Gorman as consultant and chair of Globeforce WorkHuman advisory board.
- Consultancy. Berry, Richard // Supply Management;3/4/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p30
The article offers the author's insights on the opportunities in the procurement consultancy industry which attract and develop talent, such as the experience provided by working with a variety of procurement projects and sectors.
- Garry to consult with EQCA. Hemmelgarn, Seth // Bay Area Reporter;11/3/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p1
The article announces that Joan Garry will be serving as chief strategy and transition consultant for the Equality California (EQCA) in 2011.