Treasury 9 ï¿½-Years Go at 5.170% Yield
- Treasury Details 4Q Refunding Plans. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32500, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department in Washington D.C. has announced the details concerning its $63-billion loan plans for its fourth-quarter refunding of bonds. Its loan plans includes the $19-billion sale of three year notes on November 1, 2006 and its $13-billion sale of 10-year...
- Financial Education Office Established. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;5/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31383, p2
Announces the creation of the Office of the Financial Education by the Washington D.C. Department of Treasury. Effort to improve the financial knowledge nationwide; Implementation of financial education policies; Use of multifaceted approach to expand the money management skills of the nation.
- Treasury slates auction paydown. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p2
Provides information on appropriations for auction paydown of Department of Treasury in Washington, D.C.
- Treasury To Pay Down $8B With 4-Weeks. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p2
Reports on the sale of discount bills by the Treasury in Washington D.C.
- Treasury Eyes Subprime Practices. // National Mortgage News;11/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p2
Reports the leadership of the Treasury Department in the development of standard for subprime lending in Washington, D.C. Promotion of consistency and uniformity among state and local predatory lending laws; Creation of task force to develop the standard; Provision of short-term federal support...
- CDCUs Get More Than $25M In Latest Round Of CDFI Funding. // Credit Union Journal;7/25/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p3
The article reports that the Treasury Department of Washington, D. C. has announced that 25 credit union organizations in the region received over 28 million dollars in funding under the round of the Community Development Financial Institutions program in 2011.
- A lot of Metro trains and buses. // Washingtonian Magazine;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that the 7.7 billion shares of the Treasury Department of Washington D.C. in CitiGroup Inc. is enough to sustain the yearly capital budget of Quadruple Metro through 2022.
- It's All About Knowledge. Reich, John // National Mortgage News;3/12/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p4
The article presents the author's remarks to the Financial Literacy and Education Commission in Washington. The author recognizes the Treasury Department and commission members' efforts with the Ad Council to develop and execute a public service announcement that focuses to increase credit...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes To Raise New Cash. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32524, p2
The article reports on the plan to raise cash through auctioning $8 billion of 9-year, 11-month notes on December 13, 2006 by the Dept. of Treasury in Washington D.C. The auction is a reopening of the 10-year 4.625% notes dated November 15, 2006 and will be due on November 15, 2016, wherein...