South Carolina Toll Road's Traffic Has Analysts Worried About Debt
- Toll Road Is the First P3 Default in South Carolina. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/15/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the postponement of the 200 million dollars toll revenue bonds by the Connector 2000 Association Inc. for the road in Greenville County, South Carolina.
- Standard & Poor's Downgrades South Carolina Toll Road Bonds to Junk. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31550, p36
Reports that several million dollars of bonds issued by the Connector 2000 Association Inc. in South Carolina in 1998 for a toll road in Greenville County have been downgraded to junk status by ratings company Standard & Poor's Corp. as of January 2003. Reasons for the downgradation; Ratings...
- Double jeopardy. Walsh, Max // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/11/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6305, p22
Comments on the cut on long-term local and foreign debt ratings in Japan. Recession in the economy; Total public debt of gross domestic product; Increase in price bonds.
- S.C.Toll Road Seeks Bondholders' Green Light for Chapter 9 Exit Plan. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33465, p8
The article reports on the move of the toll road operator, Connector 2000 Association Inc., of Greenville, South Carolina to seek for an approval of its restructuring plan to exit bankruptcy. It notes that the approval of the plan would allow the operator to issue bonds in April 2011. Moreover,...
- Bankrupt Road Bond Holders Reach Deal With Issuer, South Carolina. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;12/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33434, p8
The article reports that an agreement with the issuer and South Carolina was reached by investors who own bonds issued by Connector 2000 Association Inc. to exchange outstanding debt for new bonds. Under the bond exchange plan, the position of the Department of Transportation (DOT) in toll...
- Connector Exchange Set. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33700, p9
The article reports on the announcement of the US Bancorp regarding the exchange of total revenue term bonds for holders of the Connector 2000 Association Inc. to be held in May 31 which will give investors new term bonds.
- Vietnam's Virgin Bond. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p7
Reports the condition of the government bond in Vietnam. Reputation of the bond for being below investment-grade material; Vulnerability of the external debt of the country to rollover shocks; Trend of economic performance of the country.
- U.S. assurances cited on bonds in Brazil deal. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;10/4/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 190, p22
Reports on the United States issuance of bonds to guarantee a debt-reduction deal for Brazil with commercial creditors bank. Brazil's seeking of an agreement with the International Monetary Fund; Amount needed by Brazil to buy zero coupon US Treasury bonds; Market purchases rejected.
- Russian debt may convert to eurobonds. // Budapest Business Journal;11/25/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 49, p21
Reports that Hungary would consider converting Russia state debt to Hungary into eurobonds, according to Imre Javorszky, head of the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce in Moscow, Russia. Partial settlement of Russia's outstanding commercial debts; Trade surplus accumulated by Hungary of transferable...