Texas Agency Is Leaving Big Paper Trail
- Texas Finance Authority selects financial advisers, counsel for next two years. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p3
Discloses Texas Public Finance Authority's selection of financial advisers and bond counsel to consult on bond issues and commercial paper program of the state for two years. Renewal of First Southwest Co.'s financial advisory contract; Hiring of Walton Johnson & Co. as co-advisor; Bond counsel...
- COMMERCIAL PAPER TWO-WEEK DISCOUNT RATES. // Asset Securitization Report;06/24/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 25, p23
Presents data pertaining to discount rates of commercial papers in the United States as of July 20, 2002.
- Fed's new numbers show ABCP up $13.8 billion in May. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the U.S. Federal Reserve's revision of its historical asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP) volume dating back to May 2000. Purpose of the revision; Growth in ABCP volume through May 2003.
- LOC-backed CP programs close in Latin America. // Asset Securitization Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p27
Reports on Banco Continental de Panama and Petrobras's separate letters of credit-backed commercial paper deals in Latin America in May-June 2003. Structure of the deals; Credit ratings.
- COMMERCIAL PAPER TWO-WEEK DISCOUNT RATES AS OF 5/28/03. // Asset Securitization Report;6/2/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p24
Presents a charts and graphs on commercial paper two-week discount rates as of May 28, 2003. Rate curve; Outstandings.
- Strain on Commercial Paper Grows. // American Banker;8/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 120, p3
The article focuses on the outlook for uncertainty in the short-term commercial paper market as investors' lending practices change.
- A California first: L.A. county issues lease-backed commercial paper. Berkman, Leslie // Bond Buyer;07/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30179, p3
Discloses that Los Angeles County is launching the first lease-backed commercial paper program undertaken by a California county. Use of proceeds of the issuance to refund existing bond anticipation notes; Growing interest of municipal governments in commercial paper; Unique features of the Los...
- Whether it's for quality or yield, demand is solid; new supply is the problem. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/23/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30420, p11
Focuses on the strong retail demand for high-quality and high-yielding paper in Southwestern States. Problem of scarcity in both sectors; Impact of a drought of nonrated securities.
- Investors Want Mix of Yield, Diversity on Extendible Paper. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31132, p6
Highlights the advantages and disadvantages of investing in the extendible commercial paper market, as discussed at the Thomson Financial Short-Term Municipal Forum at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York. Investors' demand for greater diversity in terms of liquidity credit providers; Resetting of...