Fitch Lowers MassPort to AA-Minus
- Fitch Eyes MassPort Debt for Downgrade. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;10/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31237, p4
Reports a possible downgrade in the bond ratings of the Massachusetts Port Authority. Dependence of the operations of the port authority on Logan International Airport; Credit rating of the agency; Evaluation of the agency's bonds by rating companies.
- Moody's Downgrades MassPort Delta bonds. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. on June 12, 2003 downgraded Massachusetts Port Authority's special facility revenue bonds for the Delta Airlines Inc. to B1 from Ba1. The 497 million dollars in outstanding bonds affected by the downgrade are insured by Ambac Assurance Corp. and rated triple-A...
- Moody's Upgrades MassPort Outlook to Stable From Negative. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p3
Reports on the move to upgrade the outlook for the Massachusetts Port Authority by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the action on the outstanding bonds; Ratings of the bonds; Remarks from Betsy Taylor, director of finance of the authority, on the confidence of the agency; Plan of the...
- Fitch Raises $1.3B of Massport Revenue Bonds, $201M of PFC-Backed Bonds. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32513, p6
The article reports on the upgrade of Massachusetts Port Authority's outstanding revenue bonds to AA from AA-minus by Fitch Ratings Inc. According to a Fitch statement, the move follows an increase in passenger traffic and total operating revenue. Details of the authority's financial performance...
- Delta Airlines' Bonds for Logan Facility Downgraded. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;9/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31229, p5
Reports the rating given by Moody's Investors Service to the revenue bonds of the Massachusetts Port Authority. Rank of Standard & Poor's on Delta Airlines; Concentration on the safety and security of passengers; Impact of terrorist attacks on Massport-Delta bonds.
- Moody's Sees Connecticut Rating Risk. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p1
Reports the negative rating of the general obligation bond offered by the state government in Connecticut. Prediction of structural imbalance in the 2004-2005 budget; Decline of revenue; Impact of the credit rating on the investors.
- Bexar County, Tex., Gets S&P Hike on Venue Debt. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p4
The article reports on the "A" rating attained by Bexar County, Texas due to venue project revenue bonds.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p37
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the rate of bonds in the United States. List of bond issuers; Amount of bonds issued; Comments on rate transitions.
- Port St. Lucie Utility Cut. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/7/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33727, p7
The article focuses on the consequences of downgrading of Port St. Lucie, Florida's senior-lien utility revenue bonds, by Moody's Investors Service, from Aa3 to A1.