Losses Hit PNC Again; UBS Gains
- PNC promotes Wein to managing director. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;07/08/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30678, p27
Reports on the appointment of Mitchell Wein as managing director of PNC Capital Markets Inc. in charge of public finance. Career history of Wein; Responsibilities in the company.
- PNC Capital Markets Head Fired. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31431, p1
Reports the termination of chief executive officer Kerry Kearney of the PNC Capital Markets in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Reduction of profits; Investigation of the Securities and Exchange Commission on the accounting and record keeping process.
- Philadelphia Deputy Treasurer Joins PNC Capital Markets. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34383, p1
Former Philadelphia Deputy Treasurer James Lanham has joined PNC Capital Markets' public finance group.
- PNC Adds Exec to High-Yield Finance Unit. // American Banker;1/21/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 14, p4
Reports on PNC Capital Markets Inc.'s recruitment of J. Scott Holmes as managing director and co-head of high-yield finance. Plan to hire more senior bankers for the group; Holmes' career history.
- 11 CHARLOTTE MCLAUGHLIN. // American Banker Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 124 Issue 9, p80
The article focuses on Charlotte McLaughlin, president and chief executive officer (CEO) at PNC Capital Markets Inc., who has been listed at No. 11 position between 25 most powerful women in finance by the October 2014 issue of the American Banker Magazine.
- Go West, Slightly: Pittsburgh's PNC Capital Seeks Success in Ohio. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p40
Reports on the decision of PNC Capital Markets Inc. to expand its underwriting business to Ohio. Recruitment of Thomas Henson as senior managing director of the firm in the state; Efforts of the company to regain its position in the municipal bond market; Decline in the ranking of the company.
- In Praise of Those Financial Derivatives. McKnight, Marshall // njbiz;3/24/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p11
Interviews PNC Capital Markets executive vice president Joseph F. Dempsey about the use of derivatives in risk management in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Purpose of a derivative; Information on how derivatives work; Role of insurance companies in derivatives.
- Global marketplace. // Smart Business Philadelphia;Mar2010, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p12
An interview with PNC Capital Markets Inc. managing director Garry Duncan is presented. Duncan comments on the move of companies to employ Rolling FX hedge strategies amid the economic uncertainty. He states that exporters and importers can benefit from Rolling FX hedges. He explains that...
- No. 8: Charlotte McLaughlin, PNC Capital Markets. // American Banker;9/28/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 150, p0
The article features PNC Capital Market president and chief executive officer (CEO) Charlotte McLaughlin and mentions her ability to develop a new product using a small team with a vision and at lower costs.