LOOKING BACK BUT MOVING FORWARD - THE OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES OF A MIXED MODE APPROACH TO SURVEY RESEARCH
- Web-Based Recruiting for Health Research Using a Social Networking Site: An Exploratory Study. Fenner, Yeshe; Garland, Suzanne M.; Moore, Elya E.; Jayasinghe, Yasmin; Fletcher, Ashley; Tabrizi, Sepehr N.; Gunasekaran, Bharathy; Wark, John D. // Journal of Medical Internet Research;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p19
Background: Recruitment of young people for health research by traditional methods has become more expensive and challenging over recent decades. The Internet presents an opportunity for innovative recruitment modalities. Objective: To assess the feasibility of recruiting young females using...
- Sinai Urban Health Institute Launches Second Community Health Survey. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;12/4/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p3
The article discusses that the Sinai Urban Health Institute has planned to launch the second Sinai Community Health Survey in Chicago, Illinois with the support from the Chicago Community Trust that provides information about the health of local individuals and communities in Chicago.
- Survey shows women may live longer, but not healthier than men. // Nation's Health;Aug93, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p11
Reports on the findings of a survey conducted for the Commonwealth Fund by Louis Harris and Associates. Interview of men and women; Physical and mental health; Use of health services; Barriers to care; Health habits.
- Protecting the brand can be cost effective with print technology. ROWBOTHAM, ADAM // Packaging News;Dec2011, p62
The author reflects on technological advancement that have developed cost effective ways to mimic advanced method for brand protection.
- Letters. Cervantes, Mario; Alexandre, Ariel // OECD Observer;Mar2001, Issue 225, p2
Presents letters on the issue on innovation and health systems in France. Role of innovation in Western society; Differences between cultural innovation and modern innovation; Indicators use by the World Health Organization study on the quality of health system of France.
- Digital differentiation: Be unique to generate the outcomes you seek. Zuk, Ryan // Public Relations Tactics;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p7
The article focuses on the innovative application of social technology to attract attention to the message.
- There's lots happening in world of legal technology. // Buffalo Law Journal;3/7/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 20, p4
The article discusses the happenings in the world of legal technology and social media in New York.
- CONVERSATIONS FROM THE TECH FORUM LIVESTREAM ARCHIVE:. // Tech & Learning;Jan2014, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p12
The article presents insight into the topics to be discussed during the live technology forum available on the link www.livestream.com/techlearning including social media, applications from Goggle Inc., size of personal devices.
- Social Media & Emerging Trends. // Public Relations Tactics;Mar2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p20
The article offers information about two activities related to social media and technological innovations in the U.S., a course about social media and the communications and environment.