In Westchester, time to think smaller
- Syracuse small business administration has record year. Allen // Business Journal (Central New York);12/24/99, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p1
Reports that the Syracuse District, New York office of the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) posted a record amount of loan guarantees in 1999. Factors credited for the attainment of the record; Loan levels from 1990 to 1998; Areas where the SBA is working to improve.
- Number of Area SBA Loans Reaches All-Time High. Allen, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);10/27/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the record-setting number of loans from the United States Small Business Administration that went to small businesses in Central New York in 2000. Comparison with the volume of loans from the agency in previous periods; Relevance of the loan figures as an economic indicator in the...
- Small Business Administration Guarantees Loans at Record Rate. // SCOR Report;Nov2000, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p2
Deals with the venture capital financing granted by the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) for small businesses for the fiscal year ended on September 30, 2000. Breakdown of the venture capital financing grants; Records set by the Small Business Investment Co. program of SBA.
- SBA Makes More Companies Eligible. // SCOR Report;Feb2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the increase in the ceilings for small businesses eligible for assistance from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- SBA wants states' help with LowDoc program; Pa. partnership is model. Allen, James C. // American Banker;2/21/95, Vol. 160 Issue 34, p13
No abstract available.
- Small businesses get record loans. // American Nurseryman;3/15/96, Vol. 183 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the 52 percent increase in loans made to small businesses in the United States for the year 1995. Breakdown of the $7.8 billion loans under the US Small Business Administration (SBA) programs; Management counselling and technical assistance programs of the SBA.
- Banks Increase Micro-Business Lending. Gore, Jennifer Porter // Bank Marketing;Nov98, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p16
Cites results from the United States Small Business Administration's `Small Business Lending in the United States'. Banks' increase in micro-business lending from June 1996 to June 1997; Small business professionals as a sizeable percentage of the microbusiness population.
- Loan boom. // Business News New Jersey;11/1/95, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p4
Announces the provision of $233 million in guaranteed loans to 1,305 small businesses by the New Jersey office of the US Small Business Administration (SBA) in 1995. Contribution of New Jersey's LowDoc program in the economic development of the state; Francisco Marrero as SBA New Jersey...
- HOW TO . . . Choose SBA Loans. // Business News New Jersey;06/06/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p29
Offers advice on how to choose Small Business Administration (SBA) loans in the United States. Types of loans offered by SBA; Factors to be consider by a small business owner before getting a SBA loan.