Artist designs new nose art
- Light From Ground Zero. Plagens, Peter // Newsweek;3/18/2002, Vol. 139 Issue 11, p11
Highlights 'Tribute in Light,' a collaborative work of public art in which two shafts of light will emanate, starting in March 2002, from a lot just north of Ground Zero, the site of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in New York City. The lights as a memoriam to the victims of the...
- she framesâ€¦ A Framed Tribute to a Sept. 11 Hero. Peters, Meg // Art Business News;Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 30, p22
Reports on the framed display of items in tribute to Ground Zero and September 11 victims. Display of a photograph of New York skyline with the superimposed picture of the crumbled tower; Use of classic, somber colors in the design; Description of the layout and positioning of the concrete...
- Let's Not Forget Those Still In Need of Assistance. // Supply House Times;Sep2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p50
Provides ways on how to help the families effected by the September 11, 2001 in the U.S. Donation of blood; Participation of first aid course; Consideration of jobs supporting the programs of the government.
- DEDICATION. // NIST Final Report on the Collapse of the World Trade Center Towe;Sep2005, pXI
This article presents a dedication to the victims of the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks.
- 9/11 Did Not Discriminate ï¿½ So Why Must We? Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;9/10/2010, p1
Several photographs of Muslim victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks including one of Abdoul-Karim Traorï¿½, one of Hadidjatou Karamoko Traorï¿½ with her children, and one of a dead body are presented.
- Searching for life amid untold disaster. Price, John // New York Amsterdam News;9/13/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 34, p3
Focuses on the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York, New York. Efforts to rescue survivors of the incident; Description of the World Trade Center following the terrorist attack; Damages of the terrorist attack; Views of New Yorkers on the terrorist attack.
- This time, I was a half-mile away. Boyd, Herb // New York Amsterdam News;9/13/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 34, p3
Relates the author's experience during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York, New York. Estimation on the mortalities of the attack; Damages caused by the terrorist attack; Description of the appearance of survivors.
- WTC attack survivors recall a time of terror in Manhattan. Carrillo, Karen Juanita // New York Amsterdam News;9/13/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 34, p4
Relates experiences of civilians during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York, New York. Reaction of businessman Muhammad Malik on the terrorist attack; Views of the people regarding the first plane crash on tower one of the World Trade Center;...
- Black Pentagon employees recount terror. Edney, Hazel Trice // New York Amsterdam News;9/13/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 34, p5
Relates the experiences of survivors of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York, New York. Reaction of Kenneth McMillan, a cafeteria worker inside the Pentagon regarding the attack; Changes in the media headquarters of reporters; Speculations toward the...