ON MY AGENDA
- Lessons in Business. Shannon, Darren // Travel Agent;10/7/2002, Vol. 310 Issue 1, p20
Profiles Virgin Atlantic Airways Senior Vice President for North America, William King. Management philosophy; Contributions to the growth of the airline company; Career in the company.
- Branson's new goatee. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/19/2003, Issue 2564, p24
Reports on Virgin Atlantic Airlines executive Richard Branson's trip to Tobago and Grenada. Branson's attire; Photo opportunity taken by some travel agents.
- Virgin Atlantic splits marketing and sales role. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/22/2012, p9
The article announces the appointment of Simon Lloyd as marketing director of Virgin Atlantic.
- Tier II & III cities are important. SETHI, DEEPA; BARUAH, TEENA // Travel Talk-India;Jul2013, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p42
An interview with general manager Stephen King of Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd., who speaks about the connectivity to and from Tier II and Tier III cities under the courtesy code share with Jet Airways (India) Ltd., is presented.
- My brilliant career. // B&T Magazine;4/18/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2654, p28
An interview with Margy Vary, public relations (PR) and marketing manager at Virgin Atlantic Airways, is presented. According to Vary, she realized her success when she was given the "New Scientist Inner Geek" award. She stated that she have met various directors including Frank Budgen and...
- VS marketing director. // Travel Daily;6/26/2012, p7
The article announces that Simon Lloyd will be the new marketing director of Virgin Atlantic starting on July 10, 2012.
- VS names new chief. // Travel Daily;1/ 9/2013, p2
The article announces the appointment of Craig Kreeger as chief executive officer of Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd.
- Braver Virgin blurs the distinctions. Lyons, John // BRW;5/19/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p42
The article discusses the decision of Virgin chief executive John Borghetti to invest in changing the struggling Virgin Blue to a new Virgin Australia brand in Australia, the primary objective of which is to win 20 percent of the more predictable and profitable business travel sector.
- SPOTLIGHT. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/10/2008, p26
An interview with Brad West, Virgin Atlantic's country manager for Hong Kong and Southern China, is presented. If he is not in the marketing profession, West says that he would have been a writer. When asked about the qualities of a good marketer, West says that a good marketer knows the reason...