IS ENGAGEMENT WORKING?
- Professionalism in Human Resource Management: Evolution of a Standard. Harrison, Laura // People & Strategy;Fall2015, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p9
The article discusses the requirement of professionalism in hiring a human resource (HR) practitioner. It presents the concept and process of certification of HR practitioners and the qualifications included therein, particularly in the certification for membership with the Chartered Institute...
- CIPD recognises members'service. // People Management;Jul2016, p60
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has issued more than 5,000 certificates to thank long-term members for their continued service to the human resources and learning and development profession in Great Britain.
- HR wonders how to become business savvy. // e.learning age;Apr2012, p2
The article discusses the findings of the report "Business Savvy: Giving HR the Edge," by the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which show the need for human resource (HR) professionals to deepen their business knowledge.
- CIPD widens membership path. // e.learning age;Feb2011, p4
The article offers information on Experience Assessment, a membership assessment route launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of Great Britain which allows human resources (HR) professionals to utilize their work experience as proof to support entry into one of...
- Remaking the grade. Whittaker, Judy // People Management;9/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p44
Answers several questions on the changes in professional qualification scheme of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Goal of the changes; How the certification system works; Information on the outcome of the institute's review of its own quality assurance system.
- CIPD must reach out to HR community. Berry, Mike // Personnel Today;9/23/2008, p14
The article presents the author's comments about the need for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to improve its relationship with human resources (HR) professionals in Great Britain. According to the author, the institute must ensure that these professionals attend the...
- Time to get involved at annual event. // People Management;Nov2015, p69
The article presents information on the 2015 Annual Conference and Exhibition of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which will include discussions and presentations on topics such as absence management, ethics, and women members of boards of directors.
- A new way of seeing: Insight-led HR. Sears, Lee // People Management;Apr2011, p34
The article discusses the British Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) Next Generation Human Resources (HR) program, which emphasizes how being insight-led is vital to the role of success in HR leadership. Several things that HR professionals need to do are described,...
- Commercial acumen key to HR's future. // People Management;Mar2015, p56
The article discusses a survey by research adviser Jill Miller at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development which suggests the majority of Human Resources (HR) professionals are not using HR analytics, resulting in poor development of commercial expertise and awareness of changes in...