STRATEGY & OD
- L&D a priority, despite cuts. // Coaching at Work;May/Jun2011, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p9
The article looks at the 2011 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) Learning and Talent Development Survey, wherein 86 percent of British companies have provided coaching and mentoring services.
- Big breakâ€¦or cheap labour? Duff, Amy // Director;Apr2011, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p33
The article discusses the issue of conducting paid internships at British companies. The Chartered Institute of Public Relations claims that public relation has been a suitable and competitive career option for British graduates. Internship advocacy group Internocracy also lobbies for Britons...
- Institutes issue combined call for corporate action. // Financial Management;Oct2013, p11
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) engaged in a round-table discussion with four chartered institutes, including the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and the Chartered Institute of Marketing, urging British companies to invest in...
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;5/15/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p56
A calendar of events for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is presented, including the employment law update in Worcester, England on June 3, 2008, a mock tribunal in West Sussex, England on June 2, 2008, and gala dinner event in Glasgow, Scotland on June 5, 2008.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;6/12/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p53
A calendar of events to be held by the branches of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) across Great Britain in 2008 is presented including "Dignity at work," at Elstow Playing Field Association on June 12, "Employer branding--luxury or necessity?," at Accenture Training...
- New branch helps build stronger voice for Wales. // People Management;Oct2014, p62
The article announces the launch of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's branch in Mid and North Wales in October 2014.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;4/17/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p64
This section presents a calendar of CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) activities in England in 2008, including the conference "Protecting vulnerable workers" in England on April 28; "Benchmarking and supervision of managers using coaching skills" in Chiltern on April 24;...
- FAST TRACK. // People Management;1/13/2011, p32
This section offers news briefs on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain including the release of CIPD's learning package "Introduction to Organisational Behaviour," the CIPD Forum held on January 25, 2011, and the launch of the updated CIPD online factsheet.
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;4/22/2010, p41
This section offers news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the annual general meetings that will be held by CIPD branches, the Building Human Resource (HR) Capability conference that will be conducted by...