PANTHEON OF PIES
- Rise and Shine. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2008 Supplement, Vol. 92, p4
Several recipes including Caramelized Onion and Wisconsin Gruyere Omelet, Golden Grill Hashbrown Omelet and Jalapeï¿½o Cheese Breakfast Skillet are presented.
- Walla Walla Pizza. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Northwest: American Regional Cooking Library;2004, p34
The article presents the recipe Walla Walla Pizza.
- Onions for all seasons. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Sep2007, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p206
The article presents several recipes for onions including Savory Onion & Dried Cherry Scones, Pizza Del Giorno and Laredo Salad with Marinated Onions.
- Recipe of the Month: Broccoli Rabe & Caramelized Onion Pizza. // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p32
A recipe for broccoli rabe & caramelized onion pizza is presented.
- Homemade pizza-it's so easy! // Redbook;Feb2013, Vol. 220 Issue 2, p135
The article presents recipes for several home-made pizza including chicken, artichoke and blue cheese pizza, chorizo, manchego and red onion pizza and prosciutto, tomato, and arugula pizza.
- Hey, Buddy! HEFFRON, JACK // Cincinnati Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p58
An interview with the founder of LaRosa's Pizzeria, Donald LaRosa, is presented. When asked about what made him think that his restaurant would work way back in 1954, he replied that he saw his grandmother working in a pizza booth, and people lined up to eat that. He commented that earlier the...
- The old iron skillet. Dalrymple, Byron W. // Field & Stream;Dec94, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p62
Discusses various aspects concerning the use of skillet as a cooking implement. Features and advantages of using skillets; Experiences of the author in using skillets; Dishes and recipes cooked with skillet; Comparison of the skillet with other cooking implements.
- Dinner in a skillet! // Good Housekeeping;May95, Vol. 220 Issue 5, p122
Presents tips and information on cooking dinner in a skillet. Recipes for skillet-cooked meals; Tips for choosing the best type of skillet for cooking; Care for cast-iron pans; Health hazards associated with cooking in a metal cookware. INSETS: A skillet by any other name..;Cast-iron care.;Old...
- Skillet skill. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Apr95, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p42
Offers tips for skillet cookery. Heating the skillet before adding foods when adding oil to the skillet.