Without any advertising, we'd all be listing badly
- Across AdMedia's desk. // AdMedia;Aug2002, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p5
Presents several products promoted by different advertising agencies. Promotion of World TV Guide to pay network; Advertising campaign for Hopper fruit-flavored beers from DB Breweries; Celebration of Cadbury World factory tour in the Commonwealth Games.
- Seasonal merchandise serves as chains' point of differentiation. Parks, Liz // Drug Store News;1/20/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p63
Focuses on the opportunities provided by seasonal merchandise for promotion and product collection. Transformation of seasonal from a hodge-podge collection of in-and-out products; Way to profitably dispose seasonal merchandise; Generation of seasonal merchandise of high margin sales.
- Soul. Farrell, James J. // Clergy Journal;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p24
Discusses the use of soul in advertising. Advice offered by market researcher David Lewis for selling products; Operational definition of the word soul in advertisements; Association of products with man's spiritual selves.
- The work. // CREATIVITY;Dec/Jan2003, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p17
Presents information about advertisements of several commercial products published in the December 1, 2002 issue of the journal 'Creativity.' Products depicted in the advertisements; Information about the advertising agencies making the advertisements; Photographers responsible for the...
- THE `PERSUASION ROUTE' OF THE LAW: ADVERTISING AND LEGAL PERSUASION. Haan, Sarah C. // Columbia Law Review;Jun2000, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p1281
Criticizes the quality of modern advertising in relation to the processing of commercial products and services information. Influence of commercial persuasion on consumer decision making; Examples of advertising-like strategies utilized by advertising advocates; Production of decision making...
- BUY-LINES. Sasser, Nancy // Saturday Evening Post;12/16/1950, Vol. 223 Issue 25, p47
This section presents several advertisements for commercial products along with suggestions for Christmas shopping and gift giving.
- NEWS OF THE WORLD. // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p72
Reports on developments concerning the advertising of energy drinks worldwide as of March 5, 2001.
- Using Visual Peresentation to Assess Store Positioning: A Case Study of J.C. Penney. Tom, Gail; Dragics, Michelle; Holderegger, Christi // Marketing Research;Sep91, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p48
Within the last two decades J. C. Penney has attempted to reposition itself from being a mass merchandiser to being an upscale, contemporary department store. J. C. Penney's progress toward accomplishment of its repositioning strategy was determined by measuring consumers' perception of the...
- Our Aussie TV quota. // AdMedia;Nov99, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p41
Reports on the television broadcast of Australian commercials for a wide range of product categories in New Zealand. Sorbent and Handee commercials; `Bit on the Side' sauce brand; Fabric fresheners.