NIBBLE OR BITE?
- TLC brings Fisher-Price software license back under Mattel umbrella. // Electronic Education Report;09/01/99, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the intention of The Learning Co.'s parent company Mattel to reacquire the exclusive marketing rights to the Fisher-Price software brand from Havas Interactive's Davidson & Associates.
- How RFID can erase hidden costs. Werb, Jay; Sereiko, Paul // Frontline Solutions;Jun2002, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on the importance of wireless tagging technology solutions in the business industry. Reduction of the need for capital equipment; Way of tracking the passage of goods through the manufacturing process and supply chain; Usability of the software in preventing company losses.
- High Growth, High Potential. Kronemyer, Bob // Indiana Business Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 44 Issue 11, Special section p4
Presents business enterprises chosen for the Growth 100 awards in Indiana. Services offered by SSCI Inc.; Focus of the HR America Inc.; Software applications from iProperty.com Incorporated.
- Framework offensive! Whiting, Rick; Swanson, Dave // Software Magazine;Nov98, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p24
Focuses on computer software frameworks entered by business enterprises. Enterprise systems management (ESM); Tivoli Management Environment (TME) suite; Enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications.
- KEY QUESTIONS. // CEE News;Apr2002, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p19
Presents several key questions on estimating software and companies offering the software. Usability of the software; Features of the software; Corporate background.
- 2004 Buyers Guide Software. // Geospatial Solutions;Dec2003, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p40
Presents a chart depicting the types of software sold by various companies.
- KA-CHING! Brown, Greg // Latin Trade (English);Jan2003, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p32
Discusses the experiences of a number of Latin American companies that have decided to invest on computer software. Coordenadoria da AdministraÃ§Ã£o TributÃ¡ria in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil; Procura Digital; TelefÃ³nica Data in Argentina; Grupo de IntegraciÃ³n Digital in Mexico.
- Local networks briefs. // Network World;02/16/98, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p15
Presents various news briefs relating to computer software by various business enterprises. Removal of Digital Equipment Corporation's Unit-to-Windows NT AllConnect migration program; Indication that the Timpanogas Research Group Incorporated was ordered by a district court judge in Utah to...
- Four foreign software success stories. Boyd, John // Computing Japan;Jul98, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p29
Presents information on various computer software companies from around the world. Software product developed at the company eigoMedia; Comments from Russell Willis, co-founder of the company; Information on the company Aldiscon; Details on the company SPIR-IT; When the company was founded.