A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;8/8/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p2
Presents a calendar of events that lists international congresses and conventions related to the capital market from September 13, 2005 to March 9, 2006.
- Society for Marketing Advances. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Summer2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p347
The article offers information on the Society for Marketing Advances (SMA) Conference on "Sensory Marketing...the Next Frontier" to be held in Memphis, Tennessee from November 2-5, 2011.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p27
Presents a calendar of seminars and conferences related to the U.S. bond market to be held from February 14, 2002 to October 9, 2002. Discussion on variable-rate debt to be held by the Municipal Analysts Group of New York; Presentation of annual tax seminar by the National Association of Bond...
- 4th Multicultural Marketing Conference, Valencia Spain, June 2002. Wilson-Jeanselme, Muriel // European Retail Digest;Sep2002, Issue 35, p1
Provides information on the Multicultural Marketing Conference, held in Valencia, Spain in June 2002, which focuses on marketing analysis and decision-making in a cultural or sub-cultural context. Themes of the conference; Issues of corporate social responsibility; separation of multi-cultural...
- Events. // Precision Marketing;8/10/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p18
The article offers information on the marketing meeting to be held on the P&O Cruise Ship Aurora on September 5-8, 2007.
- It's AMA Fall Conference Time! See You in Houston! // Marketing News;8/1/72, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p1
The article announces the 1972 Fall Conference of the American Marketing Association on August 20.
- 'Marketing--Now or Never' Is Florida Conference Theme. // Marketing News;8/1/72, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p1
The article announces the American Marketing Association's Marketing Management Conference in Key Largo, Florida on October 25 to 28, 1972.
- AMA's 58th 'international conference on marketing' April 14-17 will prove good things come in threes. // Marketing News;3/28/1976, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p1
The article offers information on the 58th International Marketing Conference of the American Marketing Association to be held in the Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel in Illinois from April 14-17, 1975.
- (WEBINAR) Session Focuses on Maximizing Web Marketing for 50+ Market. // Community Health Funding Week;10/8/2010, p14
The article informs that CD Publications will organize a webinar "Maximizing Your Web Marketing To The 50+ Market," on October 21, 2010 to help make web marketing more effective to reach the ever-expanding 50+ market.