SENDING OUT THE WINNING MESSAGE
- Anti-texting drive adds star power. Casale, Jeff; Greenwald, Judy; Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;6/7/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p22
The article reports on advertising campaigns aimed at addressing the issue of texting while driving that featured celebrities in the U.S., including singer Jordin Sparks, as of 2010.
- Electronic Arts in first SMS drive. Cubitt, Emily // Precision Marketing;6/27/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p2
Reports on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s launch of its first SMS advertising campaign to support the release of its 'Def Jam Vendetta' and The Sims Superstar.' Plan to build a database of mobile phone numbers; Companies involved in the conceptualization of the test campaign.
- Mobile specialist offers 'DIY' visual ad product. // Marketing Week;1/25/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p32
The article reports on the introduction of MessageMore, a mobile marketing product, by Commercial Messaging in Great Britain. It will help marketers to create easily, send and monitor visual short message service (SMS). It examines the application tool and provides a step-by-step guide to...
- Cadbury to run new texting promotion in Games sponsorship. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);6/28/2002, Issue 25, p9
Reports the use of a text messaging campaign for the sponsorship of the 2002 Commonwealth Games by Cadbury in Great Britain.
- Marketers struggle with time and relevance. // Data Strategy;Dec2007, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses the survey conducted by Unica on the challenges faced by marketers. The survey reveals that marketers pointed to improving the relevance and timeliness of messages as two of the most significant challenges in their customer communication. The survey also shows that...
- Jetstar's world first. // B&T Weekly;9/10/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2488, p24
Reports on the sales promotion campaign through short messaging service (SMS) by Jetstar Airways in Australia. Benefits of mobile technology in dealing with customers; Launch of paperless SMS booking and ticketing system; Improvement of customer experience and brand equity.
- Kraft makes instant contact. // Marketing Direct (1366896X);Dec2008, p16
The article focuses on an advertising campaign launched for Jacobs Coffee in 2008. The new instant coffee product unveiled in Germany is said to offer the option of milk and sugar already added. YOC Group decided to use text messaging to initiate a dialogue with young consumers and encourage...
- Mobile Marketing. // Expo Magazine;May2009, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p44
The article offers tips on how to create an effective text-based communications campaign. It is suggested to look for a text messaging vendor who focuses in text campaigns and understands the rules. It is advised to assure that one apprise attendees and exhibitors of the alternative to receive...
- Tencent accelerates WeChat growth outside China. // ComputerWorld Hong Kong;Jul/Aug2013, p43
The article reports on the launch by Chinese Internet giant Tencent of a global marketing campaign for its WeChat messaging application in 2013 to expand the product's reach across different markets.